Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Club Shop Xmas Opening Times?

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:26 pm

Just had a look on their page, got the normal times on there. Does it normally open on Sundays coming nearer to Xmas? Want to get a couple of things, but don't want to carry them around on match day.

Re: Club Shop Xmas Opening Times?

Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:16 pm

I'm going down in the morning, will find out for you

Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:23 am

10.30 till 4.30 although I'm not going to lie it's pretty shit in there. They are missing a trick, one part of the Club that deff isn't Premier League, hardly anything in there, and what they have got is massively overpriced.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:17 am

agreed there not a vast selection of choice in there and whats there is pretty expensive id save your money and see what sale is like in jan

Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:56 pm

ch1ppy82 wrote:agreed there not a vast selection of choice in there and whats there is pretty expensive id save your money and see what sale is like in jan

Without wanting to seem critical at a time when the Club is doing amazing on the pitch I was genuinely shocked.

They have changed the layout since I was last in there and it seemed like there was less in there not more.

A child's home top at £45 and away top £39 when they are out of date come May is excessive I think but accept that's probably what every Club charge.

I ended up spending in Smyths over the road instead.