Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Lawro & Josh Warrington predict Saturday’s result “

Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:43 pm

9593A872-FC0F-4E0E-94A3-C9B4E2B55908.jpeg

Via BBC Sport :thumbright:

Mark Lawrenson is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests.

This week's guest is boxer Josh Warrington, the IBF world featherweight champion. Warrington is a Leeds United fan - and chairman of their supporters club - who became the first boxer from his home city to win a world crown when he beat Lee Selby at Elland Road in May.

Lawro’s prediction:

New Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl was in the stands to see his new side get comprehensively beaten by Tottenham on Wednesday night, and it will be interesting to see what team he picks after spending so little time with his players.

Hasenhuttl will get a reaction, because suddenly everyone is playing for their place now Mark Hughes has left.

But I don't think he will know too much about Cardiff, and I am pretty sure he won't have crossed paths with Bluebirds boss Neil Warnock before.

So this is a case of 'welcome to the Premier League' for Hasenhuttl and this is going to be a tough test for him.

Cardiff have won three of their last four home games, and I can see them getting another victory here.

2-1.

Josh Warrington’s prediction:

I can see the Saints getting a win over the Welsh boys. 1-3.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Lawro & Josh Warrington predict Saturday’s result “

Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Well f off josh then in my book.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:18 pm

Lawro making sense.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:28 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Lawro making sense.

Agreed, he talks sense most weeks these days, I used to think he was shit but his appraisal of City this year seem very honest and he is quite complimentary.

Maybe he likes or rates Warnock?

The new manager will have only taken one training session, so although players will want to impress, they may be trying new tactics and maybe somewhat confused, lets hope so we need the three points.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:22 pm

Warrington the ugly space invader lookalike tw*t has no clue about football related matters, and it’s a well know fact he absolutely DETESTS the Welsh and this was brought into it with the Selby fight. I don’t wish bad upon people but I’d enjoy seeing him take a real beating in the boxing ring and get his head caved in.

3-2 City