Watford sold out

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Watford sold out

Postby Bonner » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:32 pm

A good effort by our fans on the road this year.
Palace should also be a good turn out .
Bonner

Watford sold out

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Watford sold out

Postby Lawnmower » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:04 pm

1500 sold for Palace as well. Not many left. Wonder if we can ask for more, there’s 3 weeks left yet
Lawnmower

Postby TERRYB » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:52 am

Bonner wrote:A good effort by our fans on the road this year.
Palace should also be a good turn out .

Our away support so far this season both in numbers travelling and our incredible non stop singing has been amazing, we have outsung the home fans every time, take a bow City fans.
:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:
TERRYB

Postby Melsuttonholyboots » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:56 pm

The City away fans have always been different mustard.
Melsuttonholyboots

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:49 am

VINCE ALM:

Cardiff are taking the lower options of away Support for West Ham,Watford and Crystal Palace.

Just a word of warning regards premier league rules ticketing for those who are unaware.

Each visting club are given 3 options of amounts of tickets they want and given a 3 to 4 week before the fixture deadline to respond with their request.

For example west Ham option were 1400 sale or return, option 2 2000 but have to sell at least half of the last block or the visiting club pays adult for all unsold tickets.

So the amount Cardiff had to sell was 1700 odd, luckily they sold out this morning. option 3 was 3100 tickets but Cardiff would have needed to sell 2500 odd not to pay for unsold tickets. so based on early sales Cardiff took option 2 which worked out.

Watford is nearly sold out couple hundred tickets left, but Palace is quite slow. At the moment Cardiff are on option 2 1700 odd tickets with a figure of 1400 to sell. The third option is just short of 2700 but Cardiff need to sell 2300 minimum or they stump up the bill. We are currently at 1100 and not selling many!! Cardiff deadline is tomorrow

If sales remain quiet Cardiff will have no option than to take the 1700 option so if you want to do Palace you need to show some interest for them to take option 3 otherwise it will remain at 1700 odd
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RV Casual » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:The City away fans have always been different mustard.

Have to disagree with you there.

If I had to choose a word to describe our away support it would be erratic.

Even last season it was piss poor at times.

Not knocking those that go regular loyal as they come but I don't think our away support can be described as anything spectacular and certainly not 'always been mustard'.
RV Casual

Postby TommyP » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:23 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Melsuttonholyboots wrote:The City away fans have always been different mustard.

Have to disagree with you there.

If I had to choose a word to describe our away support it would be erratic.

Even last season it was piss poor at times.

Not knocking those that go regular loyal as they come but I don't think our away support can be described as anything spectacular and certainly not 'always been mustard'.

Spot on. We took 4000 to Fulham and maybe 200 to Ipswich last season. Erratic is the perfect way to describe our away fans last season. I'm not complaining because I only went to 6 last season so I can understand all the reasons people have to choose one game over another. Can't argue that our support are always vocal no matter how many go though :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
TommyP

Postby Melsuttonholyboots » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:32 pm

I ll be there.
Melsuttonholyboots

Postby Lawnmower » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:40 am

There was probably more like 400 at Ipswich.

Long trip , midweek as well - not so bad.

Only about 250 at Barnsley though for another long midweek trip.

I don’t think we have as many ‘Exile’ fans as we used to these days. We’ve never had as many as some clubs, like Norwich, Plymouth, etc rebrand decimated what we had as well
Lawnmower

Postby RV Casual » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:41 am

Chaps, just for the record I hope my post didn't cone across harsh. I love our Club and its fans but just don't thunk we are that spectacular. When we are good we are superb but it's to erratic always has been for as long as I have followed us, you could go to Mansfield with 1500+ one week then two weeks later be sat in Scunthorpe with 2-300 and its only 57 miles further up the road.

Iv always thought our fans get blindsided by places and distances, it's like they have it in their head that some places are close and others are miles away.

For example the distance between Cardiff to Sheffield and Cardiff to Bournemouth is only 30 miles difference yet I bet loads would be like Bournemouth is close, f**k Sheffield its way up North.
RV Casual

Postby keanoswinklepickers » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:14 pm

On my travels and speaking to City fans and I say I live in Chesterfield they say where's that too? I say it's between Derby and Sheffield. The response is usually where's f*cking Sheffield too? Its South of Leeds. f*cking hell you've got a long trip.
keanoswinklepickers

Return to General Chat