Dwight Gayle

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dwight Gayle

Postby gwentbluebirds » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:32 pm

Watching the West Brom villa game and yet again Dwight Gayle looks a great buy imo. I know he has struggled for goals in prem but he looks sharp in championship and just got another nice finish. Maybe he is due a good prem season?
gwentbluebirds

Dwight Gayle

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Dwight Gayle

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:39 pm

He's one of numerous strikers who bounce between championship and premiership good at championship level but they never quite make it in premiership despite costing multi millions in fees, we do not need another maybe he could do it for us kind of player? :old:
pembroke allan

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:47 pm

At least he's played in the premier league. Less of a gamble than a random from france.

Look at Fulham and that midget! Best player in the french leagues for years they said... Never missplaces a pass... We all know how that's going!

But whoever we sign has my full support. And it better happen soon as.
jimmy_rat

Postby gwentbluebirds » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:53 pm

I think he could add something. I was hoping we would go for him in summer when Newcastle were looking to loan him out or sell. He's also perfect as u say if we get relegated perfect to bounce us back up
gwentbluebirds

Postby Sven » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:43 pm

We tried to sign hm a few years back (from Peterborough, if my memory serves me right) but he turned us down under Malky to go to newly promoted Crystal Place instead

One of those players that you (proverbially) love to hate but always seems to put a shift in when he plays us :cry:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby wez1927 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:11 am

Hes abit too short
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:22 am

pembroke allan wrote:He's one of numerous strikers who bounce between championship and premiership good at championship level but they never quite make it in premiership despite costing multi millions in fees, we do not need another maybe he could do it for us kind of player? :old:

They’ll all be ‘could he do it for us’ players really.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Return to General Chat