OOOOOH KENNETH ZOHOOOOREE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Savigma » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:31 pm

The psychology of football is something some of you don’t seem to understand. Who knows what has been going on with Zohore, maybe he’s been depressed, maybe something happened or is happening that we don’t know about. Either way, don’t start saying “well I doubted Zohore but he’s proved me wrong” in a few months time. His ability is there for all to see, we have the perfect manager to get it out of him. Stop being the judge jury and prosecutor all on one by deciding he’s crap and he’s not up for it, lazy and needs to go. He is none of those things, he’s just not been in it mentally

It’s all about to change when he comes back in a couple week...
OOOOOH KENNETH ZOHOOOOOORE
Savigma

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: OOOOOH KENNETH ZOHOOOOREE

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:43 pm

Savigma wrote:The psychology of football is something some of you don’t seem to understand. Who knows what has been going on with Zohore, maybe he’s been depressed, maybe something happened or is happening that we don’t know about. Either way, don’t start saying “well I doubted Zohore but he’s proved me wrong” in a few months time. His ability is there for all to see, we have the perfect manager to get it out of him. Stop being the judge jury and prosecutor all on one by deciding he’s crap and he’s not up for it, lazy and needs to go. He is none of those things, he’s just not been in it mentally

He has'nt been up to it for 8 years apart from one 5 month brief spell.
Steve Zodiak

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:52 pm

Savigma wrote:The psychology of football is something some of you don’t seem to understand. Who knows what has been going on with Zohore, maybe he’s been depressed, maybe something happened or is happening that we don’t know about. Either way, don’t start saying “well I doubted Zohore but he’s proved me wrong” in a few months time. His ability is there for all to see, we have the perfect manager to get it out of him. Stop being the judge jury and prosecutor all on one by deciding he’s crap and he’s not up for it, lazy and needs to go. He is none of those things, he’s just not been in it mentally

That'd be nice if it happened, but there's no sign of it and we can't afford to wait around on the off chance .
I'm sorry to say he'd probably have a better chance of getting himself together somewhere else
SirJimmySchoular

Postby fred keenor » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Totally understand that he may not be at the races but can we afford to accommodate him?
Yes support him off field if he has issues ,but on the pitch we can’t take any risks and need another striker.
fred keenor

Postby KWest » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Spot on.
KWest

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Just been injured I think, impossible to tell if he is up to it yet.
2blue2handle

Postby Kairdiff Kid » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:59 pm

He told my mate that he doesn't have a relationship with Warnock and all the strikers in the club are pissed off that Paterson is playing ahead of them. He also said that Warnock was asking players who were injured to play rather than using the squad as he trusted them more. My response was 1. I trust Warnock's judgement 2.surely they should try harder I'm training rather than whinge 3. He shouldn't be saying these things as a well-paid employee of the club. He said that Warnock wants him gone, not surprised if this is how he behaves!
Kairdiff Kid

Postby BLUE54 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:48 pm

All the strikers at the club are pissed off at Paterson playing instead of them Well I’m afraid Boo Hoo. I won’t be if it’s his goals that keep us up!!! I’m glad he’s doing the job that they were bought to do!!!
BLUE54

Postby Kairdiff Kid » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 pm

My mate said he looked like he couldn't give toss when he was talking to him, and gave the impression that whatever he did the manager had already decided he wasn't good enough. Very disappointing to hear, get rid asap!
Kairdiff Kid

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Kairdiff Kid wrote:My mate said he looked like he couldn't give toss when he was talking to him, and gave the impression that whatever he did the manager had already decided he wasn't good enough. Very disappointing to hear, get rid asap!

I think Warnock's preference is for players who will give 100% all the time. Afraid that counts Zohore out.
Steve Zodiak

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:03 pm

BLUE54 wrote:All the strikers at the club are pissed off at Paterson playing instead of them Well I’m afraid Boo Hoo. I won’t be if it’s his goals that keep us up!!! I’m glad he’s doing the job that they were bought to do!!!

Get off your assess and fight your way in then,a makeshift striker is making you all look fools,and apart from ward,who hasn't done anything wrong to be fair,what other striker has the balls,to say they are pissed at Warnock to his face! F'ing babies,stop whinging and work your way into warnocks thoughts at least,talk about diva's :roll:
bluesince62

Postby dogfound » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:09 pm

KWest wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Spot on.

yeah spot on..... :lol: :lol:
I doubt we would have won promotion without him but eh oh ..in Zodiacland points,divisions and promotions are not important...
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:18 pm

dogfound wrote:
KWest wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Spot on.

I doubt we would have won promotion without him but eh oh ..in Zodiacland points,divisions and promotions are not important...

:lol:
2blue2handle

Postby Melsuttonholyboots » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:24 pm

At any level of football it's the same old story with players who fail to make the cut. It's the managers fault he's not picking me. Ken is a lazy sod and can't be bothered, how can he be injured? he hasn't played for ages. Stealing a living for me.
Melsuttonholyboots

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:24 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
dogfound wrote:
KWest wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Spot on.

I expect someone who probably earns more in a day than some of us earn in a month to put in a shift when he gets the opportunity. He is one of the laziest players I have seen, and judging by some of the comments on here, at the ground and in the local pubs, I am not the only person who thinks this. I suspect Warnock thinks much the same judging by his recent comments.
Steve Zodiak

Postby dogfound » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:15 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
dogfound wrote:
KWest wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Spot on.

I expect someone who probably earns more in a day than some of us earn in a month to put in a shift when he gets the opportunity. He is one of the laziest players I have seen, and judging by some of the comments on here, at the ground and in the local pubs, I am not the only person who thinks this. I suspect Warnock thinks much the same judging by his recent comments.

how we won promotion with that squad you described last year as mid table with one of the laziest players youve ever seen up top must be a miracle eh

lets try absolutely impossible
dogfound

Postby Bananas » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:16 pm

SELL him asap :thumbup:
Bananas

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:22 pm

dogfound wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
dogfound wrote:
KWest wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Spot on.

how we won promotion with that squad you described last year as mid table with one of the laziest players youve ever seen up top must be a miracle eh

You might want to check that. Last season I said from day one that if we got the rub of the green I thought we could be in the play offs. I never expected automatic promotion, and I don't think I was alone there. It was the previous season I said we were a mid table side at best, and guess where we finished.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:31 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
dogfound wrote:
KWest wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Spot on.

You might want to check that. Last season I said from day one that if we got the rub of the green I thought we could be in the play offs. I never expected automatic promotion, and I don't think I was alone there. It was the previous season I said we were a mid table side at best, and guess where we finished.

A copy of something I posted 1st August 2017. I never once described us as mid table because of the Warnock factor.

I think it's a fair reflection of where we are right now. It is unlikely that we will be one of the three Championship clubs who will be playing top flight football in 2018, but hopefully we can give it a good go this season, and perhaps if things go our way we can just about get into the top six. I think we have a real chance of a top ten finish, and with Warnock's experience possibly a little higher.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:23 am

Spot on!

Some people are quick to judge Zahore, and have short memories, he helped to get us up last season.
Neil Warnock said, recently he’s the full package.He will hit form again, and Warnock will know when to put him back in the side.
Clubfortyfourer

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:03 pm

BLUE54 wrote:All the strikers at the club are pissed off at Paterson playing instead of them Well I’m afraid Boo Hoo. I won’t be if it’s his goals that keep us up!!! I’m glad he’s doing the job that they were bought to do!!!

Spot On :thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Postby Bluesman » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:27 am

If all of the strikers atcity are pissed off with Patterson it is up to them to pull their fingers out and start playing well enough to oust him. I don't think they have the skill, effort or desire to do it.
Bluesman

Return to General Chat