Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v Southampton at home?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Neil Etheridge
1%
Bruno Manga
5%
Sol Bamba
5%
Sean Morrison
No votes
Joe Bennett
No votes
Aron Gunnarsson
5%
Harry Arter
56%
Victor Camarasa
16%
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
No votes
Josh Murphy
No votes
Callum Paterson
9%
Junior Hoilett (sub)
No votes
Kadeem Harris (sub)
No votes
Joe Ralls (sub)
3%

Total votes : 119

VOTE “ MOTM v Southampton (h) “

Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:50 pm

Massive win :ayatollah:

Who was your man of the match?

48 hours to vote :thumbright:

Re: VOTE “ MOTM v Southampton (h) “

Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Arter for me.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:54 pm

Paterson he such a workhorse and a battling ram alongside arter. But Paterson goal edge him over arter.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:56 pm

Camarasa by a mile again.

Absolute quality player

Arter and Patterson werd also very good but Camarasa's quality just shines in this team.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Have to give my vote to Callum, simply for getting us three points and a big one in the eye to Chris Sutton. Bluuuuubirds!

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:14 pm

Harry arter for me :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Paterson for me.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Paterson for yet again giving 110 percent for the team. Cracking lad. Arter quality aswell

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Pato yes he may as well be Brazilian,for his never say die attitude.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Harry Arter :bluebird:

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:48 pm

Arter was everywhere breaking up their attacks, Mendez frightened the life out of them and they dropped back as a result

Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Camarasa brilliant today, Murphy great first half run their left hand side ragged but overall it’s Atrter.
Like a dog in midfield, with a fair bit of skill as well.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:37 pm

englishbluebird wrote:Paterson for yet again giving 110 percent for the team. Cracking lad. Arter quality aswell

You can't give more than 100% mun. GGRRRR

Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Arter

Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:50 pm

Arter- magnificent!

Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:54 pm

thomasblue wrote:Camarasa by a mile again.

Absolute quality player

Arter and Patterson werd also very good but Camarasa's quality just shines in this team.

100% in agreement

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Paterson by a mile worked his bollocks and scored a great goal. Don’t understand those voting Arter yes had a good game but missed an absolute sitter and both Pato and Camarasa were much better. Out centre back both played superb today as well.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:16 pm

Bananas wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:Paterson for yet again giving 110 percent for the team. Cracking lad. Arter quality aswell

You can't give more than 100% mun. GGRRRR

Was about to say the same,it bugs me when people quote more than 100%,impossible,but he was quality today :ayatollah: we are growing in to the Prem, slowly,but surely :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Absolute quality player

Spot on !! The more I see of him the more I wonder why a big club hasn’t snapped him up before !! Him and Arter are a bit special!!

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:53 pm

piledriver64 wrote:

Absolute quality player

Spot on !! The more I see of him the more I wonder why a big club hasn’t snapped him up before !! Him and Arter are a bit special!!

I think they will come the summer.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:57 pm

I thought Bamba and Morrison had their best game so farthis season as a partnership, but I'm gonna give it to Arter.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Quite interesting that most city fans on here go for the work rate and graft of Harry Arter over the technical ability and passing range of Camarasa.

City fans have always seemed to like a grafter

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Thomasblue, it's the grafters who make the time for the fancy stuff. Without the grafters you are snookered, and that's where we are as a club butt.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:07 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Thomasblue, it's the grafters who make the time for the fancy stuff. Without the grafters you are snookered, and that's where we are as a club butt.

Didnt mean there was anything wrong with it, city fans have always been the same. Love a trier

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:18 pm

Ralls for me, didn't put a foot wrong :old: ;)

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:17 pm

Camarasa for me but Arter was class and a big shout out for our super crazy Scot. Bloody deserved that goal 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Went for Harry Arter over Camarasa and you could see how hard he'd worked when he was subbed to a standing ovation near the end :thumbright:

A big shout for Nathaniel Mendez-Laing, who put in a strong, battling performance in his first game back :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:58 pm

thomasblue wrote:
Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Thomasblue, it's the grafters who make the time for the fancy stuff. Without the grafters you are snookered, and that's where we are as a club butt.

Didnt mean there was anything wrong with it, city fans have always been the same. Love a trier

I remember the likes of Gareth Stoker when we were really bad. No ability but always got stuck in and the 2,000 diehards loved him

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:16 am

CF23 Bluebird wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

I remember the likes of Gareth Stoker when we were really bad. No ability but always got stuck in and the 2,000 diehards loved him

Perfect example Andy Legg, how many left backs did we buy in Sam's reign, everytime and every manager would eventually go back to Leggy, passion goes a long way.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 pm

paterson - he has transformed our team since coming in. it's one thing to be neat and tidy in midfield, quite another to lead a line on your own and chip in with key goals when it matters.