Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAMARASA

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Much more effective ìn that role today.

Re: CAMARASA

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Dahboy wrote:Much more effective ìn that role today.

Ran the show

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:45 pm

Brilliant player. Would love him to sign permanently

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:10 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:Brilliant player. Would love him to sign permanently

Not sure we have a spare £15mill + to sign him permanantly. We are very lucky to have him this season.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:39 pm

thomasblue wrote:

Not sure we have a spare £15mill + to sign him permanantly. We are very lucky to have him this season.

would prefer to sign arter given the choice and dont think hes a 15/20 mill player, would like to think with the four wingers fit and ready we will now see the best of him in centre mid cos he does have an eye for a pass. would be a good investment if we could get him for a decent price

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:57 pm

if we stay up we have no choice but to sign the both of them or half the prem' will be in for them instead.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:13 pm

I think people are being very pessimistic about future spending
Of course we'll have to start spending that sort of money and more in the summer providing we're in the premiership , which is the next stage, but unlike some others we has to earn it first.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:23 pm

marky1927 wrote:if we stay up we have no choice but to sign the both of them or half the prem' will be in for them instead.

We certainly won't have a choice if their clubs want them back.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:35 pm

marky1927 wrote:if we stay up we have no choice but to sign the both of them or half the prem' will be in for them instead.

Concern would the be spending a good 25m and not improving.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:01 am

2blue2handle wrote:

Not too sure on that? At present they are our best performer's, and are showing they can cut it in the prem,,I have said for a while,if camerasa keeps shining,the vultures will be circling :( we have more of a chance of keeping, let's hope we stay up,which I think we will, (15th I predicted pre season)we will have more funds available to improve other areas too :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:11 am

bluesince62 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Not too sure on that? At present they are our best performer's, and are showing they can cut it in the prem,,I have said for a while,if camerasa keeps shining,the vultures will be circling :( we have more of a chance of keeping, let's hope we stay up,which I think we will, (15th I predicted pre season)we will have more funds available to improve other areas too :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

I agree, if we can get them we have to get them.
We just have to use the loan market again to it's fullest.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:15 am

the problem with loan players' is when you lose them you have to spend big just to stand still,just look at fulham.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:06 am

I’m pretty sure we could get Arter, he’s stated he loves it here but I think Camarasa would be more difficult.
Obviously, we have to stay up to be in with a chance but I think he’ll want to go back to Spain. He’s the type of player who will improve when he plays with better players around him.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:02 am

At the end of this season he has a year left on his contract at real betis. I think about 12-15m would do it to be honest. Agree on the loan signings issue. At the end of this season Cardiff would have to spend about 25m on Arter and Camarasa (if they can get them), just to maintain the standard of the midfield. Then you need to buy the two players loaned in january, could be another 15m. So before you have improved yourself 40m has been spent.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:09 am

Betis must have one hell of a midfield if they can afford to let him out on loan.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:14 pm

thomasblue wrote:

According to this link Camarasa has a 12 million euros release clause!

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/8- ... page=0%2C1

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:15 pm

thomasblue wrote:

Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:49 pm

The Cobra wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

He is at Real Betis now but if his release fee is only €12mill then we should snap him up . I doubt it though he will go for more than that.

Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:33 pm

LaBamba wrote:At the end of this season he has a year left on his contract at real betis. I think about 12-15m would do it to be honest. Agree on the loan signings issue. At the end of this season Cardiff would have to spend about 25m on Arter and Camarasa (if they can get them), just to maintain the standard of the midfield. Then you need to buy the two players loaned in january, could be another 15m. So before you have improved yourself 40m has been spent.

Simply put:camarasa had penned a 4 year contract with real betis, before he signed for us,he will have 3 years left (2022),if there is a €12m buy out,then we will have to act fast,and if he keeps his form,will no doubt be on the radar of bigger fish than us :( Arter may be a real possibility, would love both to be honest,someone posted we would only be spending money to stand still,or not improving what we have,I disagree, both are cutting it in the prem,we could spend on someone else,who if not an established prem player,may well flop? If we stay up I would make both priority signings if possible,we could then strengthen with extra cash from surviving(and we will :ayatollah: ) at least we will have by then,two players of quality,and perhaps more :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:11 pm

He was MOTM for me Saturday, he was unbelievable.. been years since we played with centre midfielders that want to play it on the floor and can do it.. same with Arter. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:50 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
LaBamba wrote:At the end of this season he has a year left on his contract at real betis. I think about 12-15m would do it to be honest. Agree on the loan signings issue. At the end of this season Cardiff would have to spend about 25m on Arter and Camarasa (if they can get them), just to maintain the standard of the midfield. Then you need to buy the two players loaned in january, could be another 15m. So before you have improved yourself 40m has been spent.

Simply put:camarasa had penned a 4 year contract with real betis, before he signed for us,he will have 3 years left (2022),if there is a €12m buy out,then we will have to act fast,and if he keeps his form,will no doubt be on the radar of bigger fish than us :( Arter may be a real possibility, would love both to be honest,someone posted we would only be spending money to stand still,or not improving what we have,I disagree, both are cutting it in the prem,we could spend on someone else,who if not an established prem player,may well flop? If we stay up I would make both priority signings if possible,we could then strengthen with extra cash from surviving(and we will :ayatollah: ) at least we will have by then,two players of quality,and perhaps more :thumbright: :bluescarf:

By spending 40 million I didn't mean that they wouldn't improve our team. To be honest I think those two are our best players. But we have had them playing this year, thus if we have to spend £25m on those two at the end of the year, thats pretty much Cardiffs transfer budget gone. Then you are relying on loans again. Im more saying I dont like the situation of loaning players without an option to buy. If they are any good the price increases, and if god forbid either doesn't come back next season our midfield gets a lot worse.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:35 am

LaBamba wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

By spending 40 million I didn't mean that they wouldn't improve our team. To be honest I think those two are our best players. But we have had them playing this year, thus if we have to spend £25m on those two at the end of the year, thats pretty much Cardiffs transfer budget gone. Then you are relying on loans again. Im more saying I dont like the situation of loaning players without an option to buy. If they are any good the price increases, and if god forbid either doesn't come back next season our midfield gets a lot worse.

Understand what you are saying,but in all honesty,what will be our chances,if he keeps his current form?? He will most definitely command a fee higher than €12 m :?: the ball is in real betis's court,as I pointed out,his contract will still have 3 years to run (2022 )in all honesty would love to be proved wrong with him,perhaps survival will play a part,being part of a squad,that according to 99%were doomed before a ball had been kicked (the Sutton saga :laughing5: )and loves it here :notworthy: anyway we can live in hope :ayatollah: we need a song for him big time,make him love his time here too much to go anywhere else.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:58 pm

The release clause article was from 2017 before he signed for betis

Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:05 am

Never mind worrying about signing this or that player. Come on City sign Camarasa ASAP. Don't miss out on him.