Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Striker! - Krzysztof Piatek

Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:23 pm

A stiker that Cardiff could do with in my opinion. Doing well in the italian premier league with 10 goals, joint 1st with Ronaldo and immobile. Don’t know how much he would sell for but Genoa bought him for £15,000,000. Possibility for Cardiff?

Re: Striker! - Krzysztof Piatek

Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:57 pm

Is young and won’t be sold for way more than we will be paying for anyone will probably leave at the end of the season for £40 million to a much bigger club than us.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:59 pm

January prices are going to be higher because teams don’t want to lose players mid-season

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:12 am

I can't see us getting anything other than a loan, janaury is a sellers market and we struggled over the summer.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:13 am

Cardiff_4Ever wrote:A stiker that Cardiff could do with in my opinion. Doing well in the italian premier league with 10 goals, joint 1st with Ronaldo and immobile. Don’t know how much he would sell for but Genoa bought him for £15,000,000. Possibility for Cardiff?

Would be good but do you honestly think we could buy players like that atm? Especially considering we had a small budget in the summer? I think we're just getting loans and freebies tbh.