Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone else notice?

Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:11 am

When we win a game the opposition fans always say that they lost because they played shit and we are shit and they made us look good and not that we were just better than them.
Always makes me laugh, they just cant admit that we were just better.

Re: Anyone else notice?

Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:27 am

"We're the worst team in the league. Definitely going down."

Standard response with sour grapes.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:38 am

jimmy_rat wrote:"We're the worst team in the league. Definitely going down."

Yeah thats usually the go to response, even though we beat Wolves and Fulham and sit in 14th we're the worst to to ever get promoted lol

Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:17 am

Let’s be honest a lot on here would say the same if the roles were reversed.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:28 am

salopiancity wrote:Let’s be honest a lot on here would say the same if the roles were reversed.

I only say it about Fulham...

Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:40 am

Regardless of how we played, the reality is the likes of Saints, Fulham and Wolves were bang average and in the case of the Saints and Fulham is clear to see why they are bottom 3.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:17 am

Carpe Diem wrote:Regardless of how we played, the reality is the likes of Saints, Fulham and Wolves were bang average and in the case of the Saints and Fulham is clear to see why they are bottom 3.

Southampton and Fulham the worst defenders I've seen in the Premier. They both need a big sort out if they're going to get out of trouble.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:07 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Regardless of how we played, the reality is the likes of Saints, Fulham and Wolves were bang average and in the case of the Saints and Fulham is clear to see why they are bottom 3.

Worst side I have seen this season by a mile were Burnley. And they won! I remember thinking at the time that they will struggle and despite yesterdays win I would have them favourites to go down.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:50 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:"We're the worst team in the league. Definitely going down."

That’s just Dahboy

Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:47 pm

I thought Burnely were shocking too, a right shame we didn’t pick up the points then and v 10 man Newcastle.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:05 pm

JJ1927 wrote:

Worst side I have seen this season by a mile were Burnley. And they won! I remember thinking at the time that they will struggle and despite yesterdays win I would have them favourites to go down.

True, I still can’t believe we lost to Burnley and what a difference it would have made had we won that day as we deserved to