Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HARRY ARTER - WHAT A GREAT HONEST GUY

Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:28 am

Did anyone else notice after Pato scored our goal yesterday what Harry Arter did?
He ran over to the ref and shook his hand presumably to thank him for playing advantage after the foul in the middle of the park. What a great guy and fantastic hard working player we got and we are so lucky to have him here. I honestly hope we can keep him beyond this season. Hats of to Harry, he really does love us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HARRY ARTER - WHAT A GREAT HONEST GUY

Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:00 am

Juventus Blue wrote:Did anyone else notice after Pato scored our goal yesterday what Harry Arter did?
He ran over to the ref and shook his hand presumably to thank him for playing advantage after the foul in the middle of the park. What a great guy and fantastic hard working player we got and we are so lucky to have him here. I honestly hope we can keep him beyond this season. Hats of to Harry, he really does love us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree but he would not do the ayatollah when being subbed surely heard the crowd asking him to do it :ayatollah:

Re: HARRY ARTER - WHAT A GREAT HONEST GUY

Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:03 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Juventus Blue wrote:Did anyone else notice after Pato scored our goal yesterday what Harry Arter did?

Agree but he would not do the ayatollah when being subbed surely heard the crowd asking him to do it :ayatollah:

Maybe he didn’t hear it I don’t know but the ayatollah has gone a bit quiet allround tbh so maybe the players don’t expect it as much