Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Music at the end of the game

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:18 pm

Am I the only one who thinks the music blaring out ruins the atmosphere at the end. It completely drowned out the celebratory chanting. We don't need it to make the ground rock.

Re: Music at the end of the game

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:20 pm

JJ1927 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the music blaring out ruins the atmosphere at the end. It completely drowned out the celebratory chanting. We don't need it to make the ground rock.

The new lights are cool though :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:57 pm

I enjoyed it, didn't stop me cheering the lads off mate.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:34 pm

Keep the lights change the music

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:11 pm

JimCP91 wrote:Keep the lights change the music

:thumbup:

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:I enjoyed it, didn't stop me cheering the lads off mate.

Fair enough if people enjoyed it but the point I am making is that the cheering was drowned out by the music. The players wouldn't have been able to hear it.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:47 pm

Agree with no music - kills the atmosphere in my opinion

Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:56 pm

steve1958 wrote:Agree with no music - kills the atmosphere in my opinion

I agree with that.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:16 am

Don't like the lights. You want to see the players at the end of the game and applauded them. You cant see them and they can't see you. Stupid idea.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:10 am

I think the lights are great, but I keep thinking ," how long before someone trips arse over tip in the dark bits and sues" you know what happens then.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:21 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:I think the lights are great, but I keep thinking ," how long before someone trips arse over tip in the dark bits and sues" you know what happens then.

It’s not pitch black is it. There only flashing god that’s like saying cancel all music concerts somebody might got an sue :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:49 pm

Stop moaning and enjoy the wins for f**k sake :lol:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:02 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:I think the lights are great, but I keep thinking ," how long before someone trips arse over tip in the dark bits and sues" you know what happens then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:32 pm

Great. just please change that cringy dance pop music to something a bit more relevant, and decent! :occasion5: