Hope they are banned for vile language against sterling

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby BlueMoon1974 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:04 pm

No place for vile language like that in a modern day football. Ban the dinosaurs.
BlueMoon1974

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Hope they are banned for vile language against sterling

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:17 pm

BlueMoon1974 wrote:No place for vile language like that in a modern day football. Ban the dinosaurs.

Interestingly sterling said he just laughed at them and didn't expect anything less! What he later went on to say was in reference to papers misleading people with headlines? 2 players buying houses for their mothers one black one white, the white headline house for mother black headline implied it was for himself totally leaving out the mother bit so sterling accuses papers of fueling racial inequality.. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby theclaw » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:10 pm

What did they say?
theclaw

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:06 pm

theclaw wrote:What did they say?

No one knows! not sure sterling actually complains about this he just mentioned it along with complaint about media making racism worse as i said above .. :old:
pembroke allan

Postby blue lagoon » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:35 am

Apparently the vile man lost his job ans season ticket :thumbup: :thumbup: They should do it more and zoom in sections of crowd perhaps?????????? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

No place in football or society for behaving like animals. Vile, vile :old: :old: :wave:
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:01 am

Exactly that's what I would like to know? It seems because Sterling is involved it is automatically racially motivated and the Chelsea fans should hung drawn and quartered on the basis of very little evidence.

No one has actually stated what was said. Until then I will hold my judgement on the fans but Sterling IMO is an over rated cry baby. That opinion has nothing to do with his race or colour just his playing ability and end product, although just for saying it I am now probably perceived as a member of the far right and racist by the PC Nazi brigade.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Llan_Blue » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:14 am

If you can’t tell the one guy is saying you f*cking black c**t then your all blind.
Llan_Blue

Postby Sneggyblubird » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:33 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Exactly that's what I would like to know? It seems because Sterling is involved it is automatically racially motivated and the Chelsea fans should hung drawn and quartered on the basis of very little evidence.

No one has actually stated what was said. Until then I will hold my judgement on the fans but Sterling IMO is an over rated cry baby. That opinion has nothing to do with his race or colour just his playing ability and end product, although just for saying it I am now probably perceived as a member of the far right and racist by the PC Nazi brigade.

Tony I think you've let yourself down here.Drawing conclusions yet not knowing the facts is poor judgement.Your post makes me think if Sterling had been white and those fans black you would have been all over this.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Llan_Blue » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:17 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Tony I think you've let yourself down here.Drawing conclusions yet not knowing the facts is poor judgement.Your post makes me think if Sterling had been white and those fans black you would have been all over this.

Every single part of his post is embarrassing especially the bit where he says his opinion is down to sterling’s playing ability and end product.

A little fact is this season Sterling has more combined goals and assists then any other player in the premier league this season.

Talking absolute nonsense.
Llan_Blue

Postby Llan_Blue » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:39 pm

Premier League player of the month for November :lol:
Attachments
759EEB40-93D4-4A4A-A904-AE7EF6BA45D7.jpeg
759EEB40-93D4-4A4A-A904-AE7EF6BA45D7.jpeg (69.97 KiB) Viewed 1323 times
Llan_Blue

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:08 pm

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bay Blue » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:05 pm

RS has taken terrible racial abuse, no doubt about it. For tony blue(who by the way supported V Tans red nonsense and kept his tony blue monicker :lol:) to infer otherwise doesn’t surprise me hmmmmm
Bay Blue

Postby dogfound » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:15 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

the only conclusion he draws is that people have drawn conclusions before knowing the facts mate...which at this point in time makes him right on that...no arrest, a black fan stood feet away saying he heard no racism and Chelsea having brought in a lip reader....suggests uncertainty

his opinion on Sterling is harsh but just opinion as is the OPINION of those that voted his award ..

you are allowed to not like players and have different opinions ,it happens here everyday on here.

youve pretty much called him a racist unfairly
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:53 pm

Bay Blue wrote:RS has taken terrible racial abuse, no doubt about it. For tony blue(who by the way supported V Tans red nonsense and kept his tony blue monicker :lol:) to infer otherwise doesn’t surprise me hmmmmm

to be honest mate I don't think Sterling has been treated fairly by some of our press , and its been too often and on too many topics to ignore the racial implications...
not so clear cut in this instance {the game } and certainly nothing Tony said was racist, his Stirling remarks are infact akin to your remarks towards him...{ you clearly don't like him based on a username and a couple of his views on things at our club }
I think those who are desperately looking to shout racist at people without good cause are actually as bad as the racists and do little good..
dogfound

Postby Bluebina » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:00 am

He's just not liked by a lot of premier fans, probably partly because he left Palace quickly for a better team, and left Liverpool quickly for a better team, and partly because he's a bit cocky and has a gun tattoo. Maybe also his diving in the past may have annoyed a few fans?

He is a top quality player as well, some won't like him because of that and will just give him stick to put him off his game, it's plain to see they went over the top, probably did racially abuse him and have to suffer the consequences.

Grealish is a player hated by our fans, due to his cocky attitude and the diving around screaming for free kicks, penalties bookings and generally being a tool. If he was to come to the canton end to collect a ball, I'm pretty sure he would have had some abuse at our game late last season. It wouldn't be because of his colour, just that we think he's an annoying tool.

Times are changing quickly, and fans will need to think before they shout, or maybe find themselves in trouble.
Bluebina

Postby nubbsy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:47 am

Racism has no place in football.

But punishing and slating people before an investigation is encroaching on our rights. Where will it stop?
nubbsy

Return to General Chat