Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NATHABIEK MENDEZ LAING

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:57 pm

So nice to see him back on the wing and i think he is going to burn a few premier defenders with his pace and i think he will turn out to be just as if not more important than murphy if he can stay fit and get up to speed he reminds me of blonde haired triore, but with a finish, he nearly scored a scorcher saturday "welcome back"

Re: NATHABIEK MENDEZ LAING

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Looked on fire first half, just needs match fitness now.
Will be like a new signing.

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:55 pm

montyblue wrote:So nice to see him back on the wing and i think he is going to burn a few premier defenders with his pace and i think he will turn out to be just as if not more important than murphy if he can stay fit and get up to speed he reminds me of blonde haired triore, but with a finish, he nearly scored a scorcher saturday "welcome back"

is that Polish for Nathaniel..?

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:55 pm

A few times he was clear I thought it was Murphy cos he looked so rapid!

He's looking strong and up for the fight! Think he's gonna be ace now rest of the season.

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:41 pm

DOGFOUND
sorry about the spelling buddy my fingers are to big for my phone keys and i have builders fingers not office.

Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:12 pm

dogfound wrote:
montyblue wrote:So nice to see him back on the wing and i think he is going to burn a few premier defenders with his pace and i think he will turn out to be just as if not more important than murphy if he can stay fit and get up to speed he reminds me of blonde haired triore, but with a finish, he nearly scored a scorcher saturday "welcome back"

is that Polish for Nathaniel..?

:clap: :notworthy: :laughing6: