Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED: 9 Cardiff City fans and Villa fans sent to pris

Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:56 pm

Villa are scum attacking a pub full of woman and kids.
Forcing city fans to defend them selfs.

Been watching to many videos from the 80's and early 90's

Cowards !!!!!

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:42 pm

AV3 wrote:This is how silly the whole thing is - you even have someone from Norwich sticking their nose in. Norwich ffs!! As if Norwich are or ever have been qualified to comment on fcuk.

The fact he thinks it’s a shame that someone didn’t get sent down tells you all you need to know about this individual

You've no idea then , I've done England away since early 80's , Norwich , West brom and West Ham all good mates, Time to grow up you prick, Its over, ya pals are all spending xmas in jail, away from there families and your're calling me out? I'll be home from offshore for xmas, enjoying time with my family and friends

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:56 pm

Norwich wrote:
AV3 wrote:This is how silly the whole thing is - you even have someone from Norwich sticking their nose in. Norwich ffs!! As if Norwich are or ever have been qualified to comment on fcuk.

The fact he thinks it’s a shame that someone didn’t get sent down tells you all you need to know about this individual

You've no idea then , I've done England away since early 80's , Norwich , West brom and West Ham all good mates, Time to grow up you prick, Its over, ya pals are all spending xmas in jail, away from there families and your're calling me out? I'll be home from offshore for xmas, enjoying time with my family and friends

Told you what he's like fella,waste of space he is continuously babbling drivel on another clubs forum page very odd being if you ask me!Typical of today's lot fella sat on his pc spouting off about things he knows nothing about in a minute he'll start telling you how he's mates with the bloat an his buddies.......guys a first class lemon

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:10 pm

Back to original post, respect to the Cardiff lads , sorry there in HMP for christmas, We had a good day out there when we played Blues in playoffs , but i don't know anything I'm just a carrot crunching c**t!

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:26 pm

Norwich wrote:Back to original post, respect to the Cardiff lads , sorry there in HMP for christmas, We had a good day out there when we played Blues in playoffs , but i don't know anything I'm just a carrot crunching c**t!

Happy xmas fella

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:44 pm

RageJon wrote:Villa are scum attacking a pub full of woman and kids.
Forcing city fans to defend them selfs.

Been watching to many videos from the 80's and early 90's

Cowards !!!!!

Judging by the ages of some of the Villa lot they would have been at it in the 80s.

They need to f*cking grow up.

The judge who jailed 3 city fans despite saying they weren't looking for trouble. I hope he has a miserable Christmas and a rotten new year.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:45 pm

Norwich wrote:

No idea? I’m not the one who feels the need to name drop in order to look informed. Furthermore, I don’t think it’s a shame that a person who has been found not guilty is not in prison over Xmas. What you know about that bloke could be written on the back of a postage stamp yet here you are badmouthing him anonymously from behind your keyboard.

Oh and I have grown up. A very long time ago. I’m not sure why you think what happened is anything to do with me.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:48 pm

Yes, as I've said sorry for your lads, AV3 just a mouthpiece c**t, sorry for your lot, are Norwich shit? Or just tucked away in the back of beyond? We don't get the through traffic of midlands clubs, QPR, Charlton and Zulus's have all come unstuck here over the years, different thing, No one passes through here on a away day, we've all grown up and have good jobs and nice cars and houses , AV3 is properly still living in a tower block in tipton :lol:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:08 pm

When the alleged justice system fails, say no more.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:32 pm

AV3 wrote:
Norwich wrote:

No idea? I’m not the one who feels the need to name drop in order to look informed. Furthermore, I don’t think it’s a shame that a person who has been found not guilty is not in prison over Xmas. What you know about that bloke could be written on the back of a postage stamp yet here you are badmouthing him anonymously from behind your keyboard.

Oh and I have grown up. A very long time ago. I’m not sure why you think what happened is anything to do with me.

i've no idea who you are, or why you think my posts have anything to do with you? I've not named "dropped anyone" ,I just come on here to say respect to the cardiff lads jailed , f*cking shocking they got done , You Villa cunts attacked a empty boozer, now lads drinking in there have got jail time over christmas? So your either SF or your nobody? Either Way ,just grow up, enjoy the game, clothes, football, scooters ,music

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:43 pm

And I'll be in the Sportsmans in West Brom on the 12th of january if you have a issue with it?

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:02 pm

AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Norwich wrote:That's got to be the most shocking sentencing I've ever seen, how the f**k your lads got jailed for christmas defending there own pub, disgusting , Villa want to have a long hard look at themselves ,all big and clever after a day on the booze and beak, what's it achieved? Half there lot behind the door for xmas, and a load of cardiff who weren't looking for it locked up away from there families over christmas? Just a shame Fat boy from villa got a walk, been a blight on England away for years, bunch of cunts, you'd hope people would grow up once they hit there forties?

That AV3 guys the numpty of the board mate pay no attention

Steven. In the real wot, I wouldn’t waste my breath on you for the following reasons:

1. You’re thick
2. You post like a 10 year old
3. You’re Welsh

You calling me your silly names on the internet is about as important to me as whether your shitty little football team wins or not

What a prick

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:06 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Norwich wrote:That's got to be the most shocking sentencing I've ever seen, how the f**k your lads got jailed for christmas defending there own pub, disgusting , Villa want to have a long hard look at themselves ,all big and clever after a day on the booze and beak, what's it achieved? Half there lot behind the door for xmas, and a load of cardiff who weren't looking for it locked up away from there families over christmas? Just a shame Fat boy from villa got a walk, been a blight on England away for years, bunch of cunts, you'd hope people would grow up once they hit there forties?

Steven. In the real wot, I wouldn’t waste my breath on you for the following reasons:

1. You’re thick
3. You’re Welsh

You calling me your silly names on the internet is about as important to me as whether your shitty little football team wins or not

What a prick[/

AV3 what a complete bellend and arshole, just fook off you sad clown.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Cut out the playground tattle lads...ffs.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Norwich wrote:And I'll be in the Sportsmans in West Brom on the 12th of january if you have a issue with it?

Jesus

You have a house as well?

You come across as someone who is 17, calling people pricks etc on the internet. Not even fighting Steven has offered me out for a straightener. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have 3 houses BTW. :thumbup: Some of the lads who got jailed yesterday also own more than 1 house.

Don't bore us all with your Englander shit - It impresses no-one - Especially if you drink with WBA.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:26 pm

AV3 wrote:
Norwich wrote:And I'll be in the Sportsmans in West Brom on the 12th of january if you have a issue with it?

Jesus

You have a house as well?

You come across as someone who is 17, calling people pricks etc on the internet. Not even fighting Steven has offered me out for a straightener. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have 3 houses BTW. :thumbup: Some of the lads who got jailed yesterday also own more than 1 house.

Don't bore us all with your Englander shit - It impresses no-one - Especially if you drink with WBA.

Oh fook off penis head, why cant this waste of space be banned?

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:54 pm

AV3 there's something seriously wrong with you, Villa attacked a pub well after the game, lads having a quite drink post match drink defended there pub and are now birded off for crimbo, That's nothing to be proud off, In fact its embarrassing, Grow up for fucks sake?!?! I done Shine on weekender last month at minehead, f*cking brilliant ,just people who enjoy the same music,clothes, scooters, etc, having a good time together, and you think I talk like a 17 year old? f**k off, I'm enjoying life, meeting other people, etc, because at mid 40's i'll be lucky if i have 30 years left, do I want to steam in a boozer and kick someone I don't know in the head after a game of football, maybe kill him? or get myself locked up for next 18 months or more? Not really, f*cking have a look at yourself you idiot, your time living is short,there's better things to do with it than court appearances and HMP!!!

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Brawling football fans who launched punches, kicks and bottles at each other are jailed -

Wales Online

Video

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wale ... d-15534373

Tuesday 11th December 2018

Football hooligans who threw punches, kicks, and missiles at each other in a violent brawl outside a Cardiff pub have been jailed.

The three Cardiff City and 10 Aston Villa supporters clashed outside the The Cornwall pub at the junction between Cornwall Street and Hereford Street in Grangetown on August 12 last year.

The brawl occurred after Cardiff City beat Aston Villa 3-0 in their Championship clash.

Bluebirds supporters Nathan Pleace and Vincent Richards, alongside Villa fans Mark Baker, Gary Tucker and Brett Clarke, denied a single charge of violent disorder but were found guilty on October 5 following a trial.

Villa fans Hayden Perryman, Paul Sweeney, Richard Willmore, Darren Simms, Ryan White, Paul McMinn and Terence Coughlan all admitted the same offence. Cardiff City fan David Cooper also pleaded guilty to violent disorder.

The group were due to be sentenced at Cardiff Crown Court on Monday but one of the defendants did not attend.

Summing up, Judge Neil Bidder QC told the court the group of Aston Villa fans pulled up outside The Cornwall in a rented minivan at about 6.45pm after the match had concluded.

“The pub did contain men who had been at that match,” Judge Bidder said.

“But it also contained women, elderly people, and children who were enjoying a drink food and a chat.”

Judge Bidder told the court about “15 or so” men got out of the minibus and “headed quickly and with determination” towards The Cornwall pub towards two men who were stood outside.

“What then occurred was a serious, violent incident,” he said.

Judge Bidder said bottles and cans were thrown from both sides leading to “at least three” men being kicked on the floor.

The group eventually retreated back to the bus but returned again for a second assault with some members of the Aston Villa group attempting to gain entrance to a side door of the pub.

“I am sure that all the defendants in the bus wanted a fight with Cardiff City fans,” Judge Bidder said.

“Thus I am clear that those from the bus share substantially greater responsibility than those of the pub who had not expected trouble when reacting to those on the bus.”

Judge Bidder separated the defendants into three categories based on their level of culpability and the seriousness of their offending.

Aston Villa fans Clarke, 40, and White, 21, were placed into the most serious category alongside 30-year-old Cardiff City supporter Pleace.

Judge Bidder said Clarke could be seen on CCTV outside the pub running at the “forefront of the mob” from the bus before launching an attack on a man stood outside the pub.

Meanwhile the judge said White could be seen running up to the scene striking Cooper in the head with a plastic bottle.

Judge Bidder said although Pleace was not involved with the group who started the violence he did throw a bottle once the violence had started and returned back inside the pub to find more objects to throw.

The judge ruled the behaviour of Villa fans Perryman, 25, McMinn, 49, Coughlan, 57, Simms, 24, and Willmore, 27, put them in the second-most serious category.

Bluebirds fans Cooper, 28, and Richards, 32, were also in the second category, while the offending of Villa supporters Tucker, 51, Baker, 47, and Sweeney, 32, were deemed the least serious.

Clarke, of Winchester Drive, Solihull, was sentenced to three years in prison.

White, of St John’s Street, Dudley, was handed a two-year custodial sentence.

Coughlan, of Blackrock Road, Birmingham, was given a 16-month custodial sentence, while Willmore, of Aldershaw Road, Birmingham, along with Simms, of Wednesbury, West Midlands, and Cooper, of Mornington Meadows, Caerphilly, were each given 14 months in prison.

McMinn, of Castle Bromich, Solihull, and Perryman, of Turf Pits Lane, were handed a 12-month sentence each.

Sweeney, of Knightcote Drive, Solihull, and Baker, of Ashburton Road, Birmingham, were sentenced to nine months in prison.

Each of the Aston Villa supporters was made the subject of a football banning order for six years barring them from attending matches at Cardiff City Stadium or any other league stadium while the order is in place.

Richards, 32, of Leckwith Road, Llandough, failed to attend the sentencing hearing and Judge Bidder issued a warrant for his arrest.

The sentencing of Tucker, of Holly Lane, Birmingham, and Pleace, of Andrews Road, Llandaff North, was postponed while they wait to receive scheduled medical surgeries.

Pleace is scheduled to be sentenced on Friday while Tucker’s sentencing has been listed for February next year.

Senior District Crown Prosecutor Huw Rogers said: “This was large-scale violence between rival football supporters and it is by good fortune alone that no-one appeared to be seriously injured.

“The case built by the CPS provided evidence to the court of each individual’s actions, leading to the sentences imposed.

“The people who came forward to give evidence have our thanks.”

Re: VIDEO/UPDATED: 9 Cardiff fans and Villa fans sent to pri

Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:14 am

Well AV3 seems to outdone himself this time what an embarrassment

Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:26 am

stephendavid wrote:Well AV3 seems to outdone himself this time what an embarrassment

I see he didn't take the offer up :laughing6:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:44 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Well AV3 seems to outdone himself this time what an embarrassment

Not surprised one bit mate the guys a lemon

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:20 pm

Brett Clarke, 40, an Aston Villa fan of Solihull. Found guilty of violent disorder - three years

Mikey Dyes attacker only got 3 years for killing him.

Doesn't add up.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:38 pm

stephendavid wrote:

You are without doubt a very tough individual indeed fighting Steven.

Not all of us lower our selves every time some crank posts on the internet. The Norwich bloke is a complete idiot. Surely even an ignoramous like you can see the irony of some lunatic preaching to others about growing up one minute and then offering silly straighteners the next. He’s probably about 15 and 5 foot nothing, trying to pretend he’s something he’s not on the internet. A bit like you really mr Stephen David

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:53 pm

AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

You are without doubt a very tough individual indeed fighting Steven.

Not all of us lower our selves every time some crank posts on the internet. The Norwich bloke is a complete idiot. Surely even an ignoramous like you can see the irony of some lunatic preaching to others about growing up one minute and then offering silly straighteners the next. He’s probably about 15 and 5 foot nothing, trying to pretend he’s something he’s not on the internet. A bit like you really mr Stephen David

The lemon that keeps on giving...........mind the gap fella

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:26 pm

AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

1. You’re thick
3. You’re Welsh

You don't give Welsh people time in the real world but you will on the internet, riiiiight-o!

Your obsession with this board and the opinion of us Welsh is clear!

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:51 pm

:lol: :lol: I've never in my life seen such a pathetic attempt to fight. Not one single person actually landed a decent blow. Have fun in jail lads :lol:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:52 pm

Lmao. I was thinking the same. Should be jailed for being an embarrassing bunch of fairies. Tried to look like hard men it’s back fired big time and now they shitting themselves and Cardiff are playing the victims again. We beginning to sound like the scousers. Maybe they man up a bit inside. They lucky they hardly serving any time at all or they be fucked.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:45 am

Check the last 2 posters......lol sorry guys your both clearly rocky An done years behind the door lol lemons

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:52 pm

stephendavid wrote:Check the last 2 posters......lol sorry guys your both clearly rocky An done years behind the door lol lemons

What the hell u going on about mate? You don't need to be "rocky" or done "years behind the door" to clearly see this fight was pathetic. Your a friend of one of them I bet :lol: maybe if these guys actually stepped up to someone who knew how to fight they'd pipe down. Running around with a group of your mates attacking innocent people and catching them off guard is a cowardly act.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:12 pm

llanedeyrn-blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Check the last 2 posters......lol sorry guys your both clearly rocky An done years behind the door lol lemons

What the hell u going on about mate? You don't need to be "rocky" or done "years behind the door" to clearly see this fight was pathetic. Your a friend of one of them I bet :lol: maybe if these guys actually stepped up to someone who knew how to fight they'd pipe down. Running around with a group of your mates attacking innocent people and catching them off guard is a cowardly act.

Friends with quite a few of them involved fella actually 2 of whom are in jail thanks to the villa lot landing on their local boozer hours after kick off!Just find it quite amusing how people like yourself come on the internet calling people this that and the other and how pathetic it is etc typical of today's pc brigade