Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Pay for one City home game / Get Another Free “

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:09 pm

:bluebird:

Call in ticket office or phone Cardiff City :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Pay for one City home game / Get Another Free “

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Briliant stuff, well done to the Club on this one, fantastic offer

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:32 pm

Absolutely but somebody will still moan because it’s an offer and what do the club do for season ticket holders. :roll: superb idea during an expensive time of year and will make a difference.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:41 pm

The problem is that they emailed me to say that because I’ve bought a Huddesfield ticket for my son in law that I’m entitled to a Bournemouth ticket but I called into the ticket office before Saturday’s Match and they said that they are not available until Tuesday. Since Tuesday I’ve been ringing but I keep getting long winded messages about tickets for the Wolves and Southampton games are now on general sale and after about 20 minutes waiting I give up.So idea is excellent but there is no improvement in answering phone or keeping up to date, no wonder we are not selling out for smaller games!!

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:10 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:The problem is that they emailed me to say that because I’ve bought a Huddesfield ticket for my son in law that I’m entitled to a Bournemouth ticket but I called into the ticket office before Saturday’s Match and they said that they are not available until Tuesday. Since Tuesday I’ve been ringing but I keep getting long winded messages about tickets for the Wolves and Southampton games are now on general sale and after about 20 minutes waiting I give up.So idea is excellent but there is no improvement in answering phone or keeping up to date, no wonder we are not selling out for smaller games!!

Why dont you just stay on the phone until it’s answered?

Stop sulking like a little girl there’s only a handful of people working there.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:48 pm

It’s a great idea and as for the phones, I got through OK today.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:04 pm

I can’t stay on the phone all day Llan Blue because I’be got a life! We are now a Premier League club but our ticket office is still non league! The offer is great but if you don’t answer the phone you lose customers and fans,I’m not going to bother to phone them again. There were plenty of staff sitting about last Saturday when I called in and not keeping your ticket sale messages up to date is just not professional!