UPDATED: CHELSEA FANS SAY THEY WERE NOT RACISTS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' CHELSEA FANS SAY THEY WERE NOT RACISTS '

Postby Bay Blue » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:38 pm

He’s apparently lost his job, season ticket, now fingers crossed his wife kicks him out and he goes to jail :ayatollah:
Bay Blue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I really have my doubts on this one.

So do I.

If it is proved the Chelsea fans used racial abuse then fair enough throw the book at them but if it is proved they didn't then Sterling should face severe sanction including a long playing suspension for making a false accusation, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Bay Blue wrote:He’s apparently lost his job, season ticket, now fingers crossed his wife kicks him out and he goes to jail :ayatollah:

And if it is proven that Sterling's accusation is false then shouldn't RS pay damages to the Chelsea fan?
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:00 pm

The Cobra wrote:
dogfound wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:you can quite clearly see in the video he is called a ‘black c**t’. to suggest otherwise makes you either heinously ignorant or completely blind.

say the words ‘black’ and ‘manc’. your mouth makes entirely different movements.

maybe you should join the police or become a pro lip reader because clear it is not...

Exactly, you cannot tell the difference, and whats happened with the innocent untill proved guilty in this country? Seems to gone the other way these days, the alleged guilty person has lost his job and s/t and yet not even charged! Do it when proven guilty yes absolutly, but not before for gods sake!

It seems that the reason the Chelsea fans are not being treated as innocent until proven guilty is due to trial by media. The same media Sterling claims is racist :roll:

The problem is anyone who says anything negative about him or any other black player is a racist according to St Sterling. IMO he is crap overrated and a cry baby. That has nothing to do with his colour or race just his personality and ability.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Sven » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bay Blue wrote:He’s apparently lost his job, season ticket, now fingers crossed his wife kicks him out and he goes to jail :ayatollah:

And if it is proven that Sterling's accusation is false then shouldn't RS pay damages to the Chelsea fan?

Tony, was it Raheem Sterling that made the accusation? :?

As I said elsewhere, it seems unlikely he lost his job 'on the spot' but he may have been suspended awaiting an investigation; unless the evidence was overwhelming and/or he admitted the racist offence (which he denies)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bay Blue » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:34 pm

On the ability of RS, I’ll take Peps view over Tony “blue” any day of the week :lol:
Bay Blue

Postby dogfound » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:01 pm

rumpo kid wrote:“seeing what he said”.

Wtf is that?

its what Hitler/ Stalin and the KKK used to do..f**k evidence its what they think that counts..
dogfound

Postby Sven » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:50 am

'I WARNED THEM' Chelsea ‘told four years ago about fan who accused of shouting racist abuse at Raheem Sterling’
By Alex Matthews

Josh Smaller said he warned the Premier League club about a supporter spouting abusive language during Chelsea’s clash with Man Utd in January 2014

Chelsea were told four years ago about a fan who allegedly shouted racist abuse at Raheem Sterling, another supporter has claimed.

Josh Smaller said he warned the Premier League club about a man spouting abusive language during Chelsea’s home clash with Man Utd in January 2014.

Mr Smaller, who was at the match with his then 10-year-old son, said he recognised the fan to be Colin Wing – who is accused of calling City-star Sterling a “black c***”, reports the Times.

Wing, 60, who is believed to have lost his job with BT over the row, denies calling the England international a racial slur and insists he said “Manc c****”.

Mr Smaller was standing in the Matthew Harding Stand at Stamford Bridge, where Mr Wing was filmed shouting at Sterling, when he allegedly heard the racist language.

He claimed there was a gang of fans three or four rows back that launched a tirade of abuse including “******* black ****” as well as offensive terms for Hispanic people.

He added that the group were spouting “every swear word going”.

The majority of the comments were directed at the visiting team – but Mr Smaller claims that slurs were also hurled at former Chelsea striker Fernando Torres.

The father and son were so disturbed by the comments that after the match they wrote to Chelsea to report what was heard.

They received a reply thanking them and asking for more information on identifying the offending fans – but heard no more of the matter.

Mr Smaller was watching Chelsea’s Premier League clash with City last weekend when both he and his son recognised a man they believe was Colin Wing.

The claims come after The Sun revealed that Wing had comments on his Twitter account mocking the murder of Stephen Lawrence.

An account linked to the dad-of-two tweeted: “Wont be a day of mourning in my house’’ on a thread suggesting a memorial to 18-year-old Stephen, stabbed by racists in London in 1993.

The tweet was part of a thread suggesting a memorial to Stephen Lawrence, stabbed by racists in London in 1993

The account also liked the Facebook page of radical right-wing group Traditional Britain, which said Stephen’s mum Baroness Lawrence should be “sent back to her homeland’’.

In another post, below an article on two men accused of murder but who could not be named, a comment read: “What’s the betting the names start with Moh.. and they’re paedo-loving bacon dodgers.”

Wing has not been seen at his home in Beckenham, Kent, since film emerged of him yelling at Sterling.

Police are investigating. Chelsea have suspended four fans.

The club said: “We find all forms of discriminatory behaviour abhorrent.” They said ticket holders taking part in racist behaviour face severe sanctions including bans.

The club has been hit with more racism shame over the last week after fans were seen holding up a flag showing a Nazi symbol before their game against MOL Vidi.

The image was shared on social media, and it mentions the notorious hooligan group the "Chelsea Headhunters".

Colin Wing was not available for comment.

Colin Wing (circled below) allegedly shouted racist abuse at Raheem Sterling at the Chelsea v Manchester City match
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 10.48.16.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 10.48.16.png (243.07 KiB) Viewed 816 times
Chelski Man.jpg
Chelski Man.jpg (79.69 KiB) Viewed 816 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Previous

Return to General Chat