Man Utd - Single

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man Utd - Single

Postby antonynash » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Hi,

(yes shoot me down) after a single for Man Utd, no need for a sob story, willing to pay over FV if necessary, i can only offer love and half price sky in return, based in Swindon so would need to meet somewhere near the ground or can pay for special delivery postage.

Lawnmower can vouch for me validity as a fan before you all get the daggers out.

Cheers,
antonynash

Man Utd - Single

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Man Utd - Single

Postby Bananas » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:31 pm

No need to shoot you down, you've shot yourself down!!! 32 posts in 8 years........Get a season ticket and support the Bluebirds in every game and not just when Manure come to town. :wave: :old:
Bananas

Re: Man Utd - Single

Postby antonynash » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Bananas wrote:No need to shoot you down, you've shot yourself down!!! 32 posts in 8 years........Get a season ticket and support the Bluebirds in every game and not just when Manure come to town. :wave: :old:

I have one thanks i didn't say this was for me did i, i do not need to post regularly, observing suits me fine. It's more enjoyable that way. Based on your logic, you've only been a fan since 2017 then... :lol:
antonynash

Return to General Chat