Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I’ll take a 3-2 defeat because....

Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:18 pm

It showed team spirit and a great fight back..... maybe bobby needs to start .... :ayatollah:

Re: I’ll take a 3-2 defeat because....

Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:22 pm

You never know how important those goals maybe if it comes down to goal difference. Still Dissapointing

Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:You never know how important those goals maybe if it comes down to goal difference. Still Dissapointing

Agree,drefinitely dissapointing, because we have shown,that when we have to be attack minded,we cause problems, and score,I think we need to get off the back foot,much sooner in games,as two and three goal deficits are hard to recover from,especially in this league. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:57 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:You never know how important those goals maybe if it comes down to goal difference. Still Dissapointing

Agree,drefinitely dissapointing, because we have shown,that when we have to be attack minded,we cause problems, and score,I think we need to get off the back foot,much sooner in games,as two and three goal deficits are hard to recover from,especially in this league. :ayatollah:

Also on the positive side,we never give up,but etheric get saved a complete embarrassment today,could of left team totally deflated,onwards and upwards :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:06 am

He's good that Etheric!

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:44 am

mugsy wrote:He's good that Etheric!

:lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:38 pm

With 15 minutes left I would have settled for 4-0!