Neil Warnock: “ I am disappointed “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:01 pm

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I am disappointed with the individual errors for the goals, but I am pleased with the way we kept going," Warnock told BBC Sport.

"We set ourselves up to be difficult to break down and I cannot legislate for individual errors. We cannot keep playing like this every week and losing - we need to get results away from home."
Attachments
23B327DB-8781-42F1-B6C5-92ADF99B87B0.jpeg
23B327DB-8781-42F1-B6C5-92ADF99B87B0.jpeg (128.06 KiB) Viewed 3331 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Neil Warnock: “ I am disappointed “

Postby montyblue » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:07 pm

Try setting up more attack minded away from home and we may get something caution to the wind last 10 mins and we score 2 there's your answer neil
montyblue

Postby Tomshort1927 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:32 pm

Fact is if that’s our tactics away from home in the premier league we won’t win many games, if any. You’d think we would’ve want to attacked after being 2-0 down but that didn’t even kick us forward. I love Neil but his tactics for away games are unbelievably naive
Tomshort1927

Postby Dahboy » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Stop playing for the draw away from home Mr Warnock and just go for it. That way we might get the odd win otherwise it's very difficult.
Dahboy

Postby DEANO » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Set up with ten behind the ball again awful
DEANO

Postby HarriRhys22 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:33 pm

Two former Cardiff City stars Nathan Blake and Danny Gabiddon said on Radio Wales that we were completely outclassed and it really should have been 6-2 and yet Warnock blames the ref!
HarriRhys22

Postby Orgz » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:40 pm

Warnock didn’t blame the Ref for the loss
Its taken out of context
He was referring to Troy Deeneys challenge on Etheridge.
Never the less something has to change in our away performance.
Orgz

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:44 pm

We've got to just set up one away game to bloody go for it. 4-2-3-1. Take it to em. Nothing to lose.
jimmy_rat

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:50 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:Two former Cardiff City stars Nathan Blake and Danny Gabiddon said on Radio Wales that we were completely outclassed and it really should have been 6-2 and yet Warnock blames the ref!

Didn't blame ref for defeat he was just unhappy a novice ref was used in our game, deany should been booked no question and at no point does he blame ref for defeat? He's entitled to be unhappy and put his view across like all managers do :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby AfricanBluebird » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:06 am

First time I’ve strongly disagreed with NW.

Where I disagree with him...
The ref was fine & shouldnt be made a scapegoat for our awfully negative approach
We showed zero ambition
It wasn’t just individual mistakes but lack of movement and fluidity that saw us second best for 80 minutes
We underestimated Watford
We don’t have the quality to contain teams so continually relying on that away from home is suicide
We can’t string two passes together so how on earth are we going to punish sides with 28% possession

We need a different approach that plays to our strengths .... this isn’t the championship Neil
AfricanBluebird

Postby fred keenor » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:15 am

We seemed very low key and played with little energy and no aggression.
We really do need the 3 players at RB,DM and a striker.
Bruno to CH instead of Morrison, DM to support Gunners and a striker.
Hope NW is playing mind games when he states we may have to wait until late january for the signings, the quality is needed now not after the Huddersfield, Bournemouth and Newcastle games.
fred keenor

Postby Bluesman » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:28 am

How the he'll do you expect to win away from home the way the team is set up. It is set up for a nil nil draw. The problem is we can defend.Timr to wake up and smell the coffee.
Bluesman

Postby AfricanBluebird » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:31 am

fred keenor wrote:We seemed very low key and played with little energy and no aggression.
We really do need the 3 players at RB,DM and a striker.
Bruno to CH instead of Morrison, DM to support Gunners and a striker.
Hope NW is playing mind games when he states we may have to wait until late january for the signings, the quality is needed now not after the Huddersfield, Bournemouth and Newcastle games.

Completely agree. I think Manga is a super centre back but very vulnerable at right back, we concede goal after goal (2 yesterday) because he pushes inside and leaves so much space for the opposition to pick out passes, crosses and make runs.
AfricanBluebird

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:05 pm

I was up in Watford, we played to deep and negative, at one point Watford’s goalkeeper came right up to the half way line, that’s how deep we played allowing Watford to attack time after time. I agree there were individual errors, afraid to put any challenges in ,back peddling,but also bad tactics by Warnock.
Clubfortyfourer

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:06 pm

I was up in Watford, we played to deep and negative, at one point Watford’s goalkeeper came right up to the half way line, that’s how deep we played allowing Watford to attack time after time. I agree there were individual errors, afraid to put any challenges in ,back peddling,but also bad tactics by Warnock.
Clubfortyfourer

Postby Runman10m » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:22 pm

I was a Warnock fan last year, but some of his team selections , tactics and signings . Leave a lot to be decided
Runman10m

Postby ch1ppy82 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:39 pm

was checking the game on sky sports news and within5-10 mins chris kamara said cardiff playing far too deep even patterson having to come right back into center mid if not deeper to get the ball . it just went to show in last 10 mins when we do attack we can score and look a threat just boggles the mind that for the other 80 minutes warnock has us set up so negitave .
ch1ppy82

Return to General Chat