Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Make your mind up

Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:59 pm

Social media and on here is quite erratic this year, one win and we are heading for mid table one defeat and we are poor and will go down. Feck me, make your mind up and not from one game.

Most fail to realise we are playing superior teams week in week out, our incredible fans and unity have carried us over the line at home but away playing the likes of West Ham and Watford is very tough.

With the exception of Huddersfield when we hadn’t adapted to the leaguer, realistically you would expect us to get beat in every away game which we have done. It is what it is. We have done incredible to be out of the bottom 3, I hear some people saying our defence isn’t as good as last year!! That will be the level of players you are facing am afraid, keep the faith and judge over a period not back and forth on one result.

United home Saturday full house of drunken taffies evening kick off, what it’s all about...

Re: Make your mind up

Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:03 pm

Best post for a while Peter, someone with a brain on here.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:11 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Best post for a while Peter, someone with a brain on here.

Not been told that before lol but realistic is what it is, might be frustrating and we will pinch a few away wins but it’s not going to be easy away from home. What annoys me is the analysis straight after a game.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Most fans I know say the same sort of thing as you are posting here. It's mainly only on this forum you get a small percentage who for some reason expect us to win every game. Take a look at the match predictions each week. We have people predicting us to win every game, even against the likes of Man City, Arsenal, etc. There are quite a few unrealistic fans on here, but their forecasts may be more accurate after we have spent £50m or so in January. ;)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Sorry Pete, left out cell mate.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:18 pm

Could be people saw Swansea step up to the premier league and do pretty well without initially spending much money and hoping we'd do similar.