Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Peoples Vote/Second Referendum?

Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:35 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:{repeated same old crap on the basis that if he uses lots of words people won't notice he has nothing to say}

Any points that you have made have been repeatedly shown to be either wrong or deceptions.

why post when you are just repeating the same old falsehoods that have been proved wrong previously?

Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:59 pm

Dave67 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:{repeated same old crap on the basis that if he uses lots of words people won't notice he has nothing to say}

Any points that you have made have been repeatedly shown to be either wrong or deceptions.

why post when you are just repeating the same old falsehoods that have been proved wrong previously?

So you are not going to answer the question as to why the National Polling Council have spent time and money on investigating why the polls were wrong, and why they did'nt ask you instead so that you could let them know everything was fine,thus saving them a lot of time and effort. Apologies for asking the question again and again, if you gave an answer it would have saved me the bother. Have you noticed other posters have also spotted the inconsistencies of the polls, and if you bothered to read the article I copied and pasted earlier, even the Americans are aware of how wrong recent British polls have been. Appears that you are possibly the only person in the World who believes that the polls have been correct during recent elections. Like I said earlier Dave, you are making a bigger fool of yourself each time you post.
I know you will come back and claim to have answered the question about these National Polling Council inquiries, so perhaps you could provide me with a link to the answer which I must have missed. Maybe you can let us know why they even bothered as they must have been mistaken when they thought they were incorrect, after all you have made it clear that had they asked for your opinion, you could have re-assured them everything was just fine.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:22 pm

Dave67 wrote:

By the way Dave, talking of deceptions,can you give me a link as to where and when I posted that bit about repeating the same old crap on the basis that if he uses lots of words people won't notice he has nothing to say, which you have kindly attributed to me. Should be easy enough for you to direct me to that post as it appears you copied and pasted it. Not disputing it, but while I may be getting a little forgetful, I have no recollection of saying that, and it does'nt sound like my sort of wording either. I will be happy to apologise for doubting this most recent bit of copying and pasting as soon as you can let me know where I actually said this.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:50 pm

Nice one Dave. Found what I was looking for, and thought that was not my type of writing. Of course, it's on page 8 of this thread. One of numerous insults that you had thrown around, and which I had copied and pasted for all to see. Nice to see that you have attributed this comment to me, you give me too much credit. Only problem being, it was your comment as you very well know. Nice bit of deception there Dave, I was fairly sure that I had never typed out that comment, but of course, you knew that all along and just wanted to see me waste a bit of time. Good one.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:01 pm

Dave, one of the lads I am presently having a beer with has shown me how to search on this thread by just typing in a few words. I give myself too little credit. That sentence you gave me credit for does not even appear under my name among your insults which I copied and pasted. Can you let us all know where I said that?

Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:37 am

Brexit just ends up with people getting personal and the politicians are equally to blame by setting a bad example ...I’ve been constantly ridiculed and attached for voting leave .Im either thick stupid or racist apparently .. it’s going to get worse I fear come the new year

Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:33 pm

Birminghamnewby27 wrote:Brexit just ends up with people getting personal and the politicians are equally to blame by setting a bad example ...I’ve been constantly ridiculed and attached for voting leave .Im either thick stupid or racist apparently .. it’s going to get worse I fear come the new year

Yes all three I'm afraid....

#welshandeuropean

Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:34 pm

To newby27.
Don’t respond to him. He has a track record of insulting people to the point where they tell him what he is, then he reports them to the mods for abuse. He’s done it before, and some decent guys have stopped coming on here as a result.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:57 pm

rumpo kid wrote:To newby27.
Don’t respond to him. He has a track record of insulting people to the point where they tell him what he is, then he reports them to the mods for abuse. He’s done it before, and some decent guys have stopped coming on here as a result.

You're not wrong, fella! ;) :cry:

However, no complaints to us from the troll re this thread but I can confirm that on review, he (Dave67) did 'alter' at least one of Steve Zodiak's posts for his own purposes :oops:

Find the individual to be a very sad one at the best of times; but to alter a post to suit his own ends is both despicable and shameful (for any normal person at least) and sums him up perfectly :evil:

Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:15 pm

Svenski, just lighten up a little....you are very uptight generally and there is a lot of anger in there. Chill....and go find that sense of humour ASAP!! :thumbup: :laughing6: :occasion5: :bluescarf:

Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:35 pm

If I was in his shoes, I would be too ashamed to post anything on this forum again. I knew I had not posted along the lines of "repeated same old crap" etc which suddenly appeared under my name. I am fine with a bit of arguing, debating, micky taking, but when someone else posts something using my name and then responds to it himself, I think that's stretching things a bit too far.

On the downside, now it is obvious that he has been doctoring posts and if he is too ashamed to continue with this debate, the mods are going to have to advertise for a replacement forum idiot. Doubt if anyone will be as well qualified as our Dave, unless they possess an IQ level which if multiplied by four would bring them up to the level of a half wit.

Shame someone has to stoop so low in order to try and win an argument, particularly when so many had attempted to have a sensible discussion with him, before realising that this was always going to be an impossible task.

He will probably be back soon enough denying all, but a quick audit (which I have to admit I did not know how to do until shown last might) will quickly show that he posted comments under my name, comments which I had never made.

Considering how long it took me before I realised what he had done, I think perhaps I will apply for the position of forum idiot if devious Dave decides he's had enough. That's providing he is willing to vacate the position of course.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:48 pm

Ultimately brexit was a vote buying proposal by the then present government which ultimately divided an entire nation and proved to be an event that the then governing party has no idea how to deal with, the leader at the time ( Cameron) basicically realised he didnt know how to sort it out because he never envisaged an out vote so he bailed and Teresa May was pushed to the front of the queue , an unenvios task , unfortunately she had no idea how to deal with this brexit situation herself , as a nation we were subjected to propaganda unprecedented in the modern age that we were faced with the unenviable task of choosing to stay or go based on fearful headlines by the media and those that wished to fulfil political gain , it's a basket case situation we are faced with or so they would have us believe.
Had I voted ( I abstained) I would have voted to stay , however now seeing how the EU beaurocrat s have tried to bully Mrs May into doing a deal that sides on the benefit of the EU I would vote to leave .I hope that the present government will stand by the people's vote and leave without a deal that appease s the EU after all we as a nation have endured far more trying times in our history

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:42 am

Sven wrote:he (Dave67) did 'alter' at least one of Steve Zodiak's posts for his own purposes

Like FCUK I did.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:45 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:If I was in his shoes, I would be too ashamed to post anything on this forum again.

Shame is something you know little about given the repeated lies, mis-truths and misrepresentations you have been shown to have posted on here. You still have the nerve to come back!

Steve, I am willing to finish this thread because you are sounding more and more like the old man in the park shouting at the birds and scaring the children.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:48 am

Sven wrote:Find the individual to be a very sad one at the best of times; but to alter a post to suit his own ends is both despicable and shameful (for any normal person at least) and sums him up perfectly :evil:

Good to see the board's moderation is in good hands.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:58 am

Dave67 wrote:
Sven wrote:Find the individual to be a very sad one at the best of times; but to alter a post to suit his own ends is both despicable and shameful (for any normal person at least) and sums him up perfectly :evil:

Good to see the board's moderation is in good hands.

It certainly is and I won't let the likes of you twist other members posts for your own deceitful purposes ;)

I looked long and hard to find where Steve Zodiak actually made the statement you referred to. The simple fact is that he didn't...it first appeared in one of your own posts and (through experience) I know how you did it! :roll:

Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:24 am

Dave67 wrote:
Sven wrote:he (Dave67) did 'alter' at least one of Steve Zodiak's posts for his own purposes

Like FCUK I did.

Here we are Dave. Just type a few of the words from that thread in the search box at the top of the page. You can then see the audit trail as to exactly when and who posted them. The first time my so called words appeared were in your thread, and take a guess who's name the poster is. So that you do not need to overtax your brain here is one of those copy and paste things you so like.

Steve Zodiak wrote:
{repeated same old crap on the basis that if he uses lots of words people won't notice he has nothing to say}

by Dave67
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:35 pm

Forum: General Chat
Topic: Peoples Vote/Second Referendum?
Replies: 315
Views: 6290

I have never ever used that phrase " repeated same old crap etc. etc." which appears under my name. But of course you already know that don't you Dave? The audit trail shows clearly who really posted it, as shown in my little copy and pasting exercise above.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:09 am

Note the fact that it is included in curly brackets.
Note the fact that I refer to you as "he". How often do you refer to yourself in the third person?
Note that it does not match what you have written.

Wow - this is a really cunning attempt at deception by some evil mastermind??????

Are you really desperate enough to think that the above is an attempt this?

Are you really that dumb?

Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:17 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:I have never ever used that phrase " repeated same old crap etc. etc."

No but you did repeat some old crap. I Just took your paragraph of drivel and summarized it in one line.

It really doesn't take a genius to work it out - unless you were happy to misrepresent it?

a new low Steve.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:53 am

Dave67 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I have never ever used that phrase " repeated same old crap etc. etc."

No but you did repeat some old crap. I Just took your paragraph of drivel and summarized it in one line.

It really doesn't take a genius to work it out - unless you were happy to misrepresent it?

a new low Steve.

So you posted something which I never said under my user name Dave. Easy way for you to end this debate once and for all. Tell everyone which of my posts you used where I mentioned repeating the same old crap. Perhaps you could also let us know why you would post a comment under my user name in the first place knowing full well that they were not my words. I am sure you know Dave, that even if I had said something vaguely resembling this, a few words added or a few words left out can completely change the meaning of something. We have already been through this before.

Keep digging Dave. You were caught red handed as you are so fond of saying. There is an audit trail clearly showing you posted using my name (very silly), and a moderator who has posted to confirm that you have been tampering with at least one of my posts. I'm not going to accuse you of any other devious alterations, because I can't be arsed going through this entire thread. Only luck I spotted this little bit of your fiddle, I don't tend to re-read previous posts once the discussion has progressed.

Going back to a previous question Dave. This entire discussion only started because you claimed polls were accurate. You still have not answered why the NPC have been carrying out investigations as to why these polls were so far out, and have spent time and money in doing so. All seems a bit pointless really. Why did'nt you contact them and tell them they made a mistake. You may even have been given a reward for saving them a lot of money. Others on here have also tried to tell you everyone knows the polls were incorrect. Looks like the entire world thinks the polls got things wrong, but I guess you know better.

Not wasting any more time with someone who has been proven to invent posts under another user's name, only admits to it when by chance it was discovered, a poster who a moderator confirms tampered with my posts (even though you denied it earlier), and someone who will not answer the question I just asked - again.

Dig a deeper hole Dave, look at what others on here have said about your arguments, you really would argue that black is white as someone else has already said. Just when it looks impossible that you can look even more stupid than you already do, you even prove that to be incorrect. Will leave you in your own little fantasy world now Dave, not going around and around in circles any longer. I think everyone knows what you are like by now, and I think the comments that others have made about you speak for themselves. :wave:

Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:04 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

a new low Steve.

So you posted something which I never said under my user name Dave. Easy way for you to end this debate once and for all. Tell everyone which of my posts you used where I mentioned repeating the same old crap. Perhaps you could also let us know why you would post a comment under my user name in the first place knowing full well that they were not my words. I am sure you know Dave, that even if I had said something vaguely resembling this, a few words added or a few words left out can completely change the meaning of something. We have already been through this before.

Keep digging Dave. You were caught red handed as you are so fond of saying. There is an audit trail clearly showing you posted using my name (very silly), and a moderator who has posted to confirm that you have been tampering with at least one of my posts. I'm not going to accuse you of any other devious alterations, because I can't be arsed going through this entire thread. Only luck I spotted this little bit of your fiddle, I don't tend to re-read previous posts once the discussion has progressed.

Going back to a previous question Dave. This entire discussion only started because you claimed polls were accurate. You still have not answered why the NPC have been carrying out investigations as to why these polls were so far out, and have spent time and money in doing so. All seems a bit pointless really. Why did'nt you contact them and tell them they made a mistake. You may even have been given a reward for saving them a lot of money. Others on here have also tried to tell you everyone knows the polls were incorrect. Looks like the entire world thinks the polls got things wrong, but I guess you know better.

Not wasting any more time with someone who has been proven to invent posts under another user's name, only admits to it when by chance it was discovered, a poster who a moderator confirms tampered with my posts (even though you denied it earlier), and someone who will not answer the question I just asked - again.

Dig a deeper hole Dave, look at what others on here have said about your arguments, you really would argue that black is white as someone else has already said. Just when it looks impossible that you can look even more stupid than you already do, you even prove that to be incorrect. Will leave you in your own little fantasy world now Dave, not going around and around in circles any longer. I think everyone knows what you are like by now, and I think the comments that others have made about you speak for themselves. :wave:

PS Dave. I'll give you credit where credit is due. I don't know how you managed to post something I never said under my user name. I have no idea how to post anything using your name for example, but I will hold my hands up and admit that you are probably more computer literate than me.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:09 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:So you posted something which I never said under my user name Dave.

No I quoted you on my username.
Steve Zodiak wrote:{More Crap - Did u not read what I wrote previously??? This time I will include the text I am commenting on - as you will see it really just takes up space on the thread and adds nothing - and just repeats the slurs and falsehoods of your previous posts}

Easy way for you to end this debate once and for all. Tell everyone which of my posts you used where I mentioned repeating the same old crap. Perhaps you could also let us know why you would post a comment under my user name in the first place knowing full well that they were not my words. I am sure you know Dave, that even if I had said something vaguely resembling this, a few words added or a few words left out can completely change the meaning of something. We have already been through this before.

Can you get any lower Steve?

Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:23 am

Lets Summarize the thread:

Dave: We need a new Referendum becos the people have changed their minds - look at the polls

Steve: Look at this poll from some bloke on facebook

Dave: It is a fake poll and you are just trying to deceive people

Steve: Look at the polls before brexit they were all wrong

Dave: of the 29 polls in June 2016 15 said Leave would win

Steve: but look at the polls I am looking at they say the opposite

Dave: You are ignoring the polls you do no like and lieing

Steve: You are dumb you cannot spell "lying" - anyway all polls are stupid

Dave: yawn

Steve: ....and you posted something false from my account

Dave: I paraphrased your post from my account.

It has been some time since you have attempted anything other that abuse or lies - end of thread?

Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:45 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:PS Dave. I'll give you credit where credit is due. I don't know how you managed to post something I never said under my user name. I have no idea how to post anything using your name for example, but I will hold my hands up and admit that you are probably more computer literate than me.

I edit all the quotes I make as do other people.

As you may have seen elsewhere on the board if you verbatim quote everything the previous poster has posted then you end up with one post per page which is completely unreadable.

I dare say you have also seen posts where a large photograph is posted and the next 5 posters quote a copy of the same photograph?

Don't underestimate yourself Steve, Computer Literacy is not the full extent of your ignorance.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Dave67 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:PS Dave. I'll give you credit where credit is due. I don't know how you managed to post something I never said under my user name. I have no idea how to post anything using your name for example, but I will hold my hands up and admit that you are probably more computer literate than me.

As you may have seen elsewhere on the board if you verbatim quote everything the previous poster has posted then you end up with one post per page which is completely unreadable.

I dare say you have also seen posts where a large photograph is posted and the next 5 posters quote a copy of the same photograph?

Don't underestimate yourself Steve, Computer Literacy is not the full extent of your ignorance.

Here's your post Dave, copied and pasted.
Steve Zodiak wrote:
{repeated same old crap on the basis that if he uses lots of words people won't notice he has nothing to say}

Steve did not write that though did he Dave. You did. Just the same as your little post above where you are having a conversation with yourself using sentences that do not exist on the thread (apart from in the World of Dave).
I will leave you to it now, I don't need to spend time making you look stupid, you manage it yourself every time you post.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:27 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:{uninformed drivel}

yawn

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:38 pm

Sven wrote:I looked long and hard to find where Steve Zodiak actually made the statement you referred to. The simple fact is that he didn't...it first appeared in one of your own posts and (through experience) I know how you did it! :roll:

I will save you some time on the post above - Steve did write uniformed drivel - he did not write the words "uninformed drivel" that is my summary of what he did write.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:09 pm

Dave67 wrote:

At last; an admission of wrong-doing from the sad, serial desperado that currently calls itself 'Dave67' :clap: :ayatollah:

Why wait so long in denial and continue with your usual 'deceive, deny and deflect' tactics? :?

It was already clear that you did what you are accused of. The evidence is there and whilst not exactly denying outright, you tried to use both 'deflection and ridicule' tactics in a vain but weak effort to move the subject matter to a place where you felt (or would like to have felt) you had the upper hand and some self-determined moral high ground

You never achieved that anywhere in this originally decent thread and ultimately (not a first for you) you've only managed to ruin it for others

I don't think you can be commenting too much on what other members do, fella. Firstly, you don't actually know what others have or haven't done and you have yet to show a single piece of evidence to help your defence

The vast majority of decent members may not always agree with each other but (even in occasional anger) there are boundaries that are not crossed. They may well 'precis' comments made but they don't 'change' or 'invent' them to fit their personal agendas

You are a complete fraud, you are a teller of untruths and you are narcissistic beyond belief!

Steve Zodiak was conned but not fooled and neither are the majority on here who see you for what you are...

#sadmanonacomputer :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Dave67 wrote:
Sven wrote:I looked long and hard to find where Steve Zodiak actually made the statement you referred to. The simple fact is that he didn't...it first appeared in one of your own posts and (through experience) I know how you did it! :roll:

I will save you some time on the post above - Steve did write uniformed drivel - he did not write the words "uninformed drivel" that is my summary of what he did write.

Another frank admission of wrong-doing from you but you're playing games again, fella ;)

You were accused of 're-creating' someone else's quote(s) and that deception was proven! :oops:

What you refer to in your drivelous response (above) is where someone uses a section of an original comment to précis said post in order to highlight the specific point that was actually written by the author and not invented by the respondent and therefor limit the long 'one page' posts to which you refer elsewhere

Stop digging and admit defeat; it's the honourable and gentlemanly thing to do! ;)

In the words of Sir Bob Geldof, "It's a rat trap, Billy, and you've been caught!" :wave:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:45 pm

Sven wrote:{take a look above - this crap is not worthy of repeating}

so much for neutral moderators......

I have explained what i did and believe it to be reasonable and consistent with good practice.

No attempt has been to hide what I did. Indeed attempts were made to emphasize that it was not a direct quotation but a summary of what was written by use of punctuation - even if it wasn't blatantly obvious from the content.

I believe that any fair minded person with a modicum of intelligence can see this and would question why you do not.

Sven are you lacking a modicum of intelligence, fair-mindedness or both?