Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Peoples Vote/Second Referendum?

Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Dave67 wrote:
Sven wrote:{take a look above - this crap is not worthy of repeating}

so much for neutral moderators......

I have explained what i did and believe it to be reasonable and consistent with good practice.

No attempt has been to hide what I did. Indeed attempts were made to emphasize that it was not a direct quotation but a summary of what was written by use of punctuation - even if it wasn't blatantly obvious from the content.

I believe that any fair minded person with a modicum of intelligence can see this and would question why you do not.

Sven are you lacking a modicum of intelligence, fair-mindedness or both?

Thing is Dave, if you are going to completely re-write my posts to summarize things as you see them, not much point in me posting in the first place. Fair enough copying and pasting sentences, paragraphs etc., which is what you have done throughout the discussion in order to provide your responses, but to completely delete everything from a post and put your own version in instead is not reasonable and good practice. Can you even point me in the direction of the post you are responding to, because as far as I can see none of my posts come close to resembling the one in question.

I don't think I ever recall seeing someone completely delete everything from somebody else's post before substituting their own words thus creating an entirely new post. If this was common practice, you could hold an entire debate by yourself, both asking and answering questions using numerous different posters' names.

I would be very surprised if you do not already know this, because even you must admit this is quite a ludicrous and totally pointless thing to do.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:27 pm

Few drama queens in this thread :laughing6:

Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Dave67 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:The Guardian

Odd you should quote it all except this line....

There are arguments about snapshots not being predictions, to be sure. Duly registered.

That is why I post a link - I don't feel the need to deceive people.

Sven/Steve

I quoted the above prior to the post in question

It is odd that it didn't occur to you that you did not post the link - especially as I was criticizing you for not doing so.

Can I suggest that your indignation is fake and just another weak attempt to play the player rather than the ball.

I proved that Steve was lieing :roll: about the Voodoo Poll and misquoting the Guardian.

Your response was to try to tar me with the same brush.

Is there no depth to which you will not dive? (and yes you means Sven too)

Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Dave67 wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

There are arguments about snapshots not being predictions, to be sure. Duly registered.

Sven/Steve

It is odd that it didn't occur to you that you did not post the link - especially as I was criticizing you for not doing so.

Can I suggest that your indignation is fake and just another weak attempt to play the player rather than the ball.

I proved that Steve was lieing :roll: about the Voodoo Poll and misquoting the Guardian.

Still talking about these accurate polls Dave. Are you ever going to answer the question about why the NPC deemed it necessary to hold the inquiries into why the polls got it wrong, when you say they were right. Like I said before, the reason for this dragging on page after page is the discussion re were the polls correct or not. You say yes, the NPC say no. Who is right?

Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:50 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Dave67 wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

Sven/Steve

Still talking about these accurate polls Dave. Are you ever going to answer the question about why the NPC deemed it necessary to hold the inquiries into why the polls got it wrong, when you say they were right. Like I said before, the reason for this dragging on page after page is the discussion re were the polls correct or not. You say yes, the NPC say no. Who is right?

The Polls have been consistently wrong for a number of years now.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:51 pm

Dave67 wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

Sven/Steve

For goodness sake :roll:

Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:52 pm

Dave67 wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

Sven/Steve

And that was a fair link. You provided a link to a Guardian article that I had referred to. You were not deleting one of my posts and replacing it with your version of what I had said.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:00 pm

Dave67 wrote:

I have explained what i did and believe it to be reasonable and consistent with good practice.

No attempt has been to hide what I did. Indeed attempts were made to emphasize that it was not a direct quotation but a summary of what was written by use of punctuation - even if it wasn't blatantly obvious from the content.

I believe that any fair minded person with a modicum of intelligence can see this and would question why you do not.

You've done it again!!!! :o :shock: :oops:

I DIDN'T WRITE THAT, SO YOU CANNOT 'QUOTE' IT AS IF I ACTUALLY SAID IT!

The bit that says: "Quote Sven" is the fraudulent bit, as it simply was NEVER stated by me; it was INVENTED by YOU for your own ends!

Are you for real? :o :shock: :oops:

Don't mind you insulting my intelligence though. If I'm seen to have a different intelligence level to you, I take that as a positive and I can also assure you that my only aim is to look after the decent members and the integrity of this Forum! :thumbright:

You really are an embarrassment to yourself and I actually feel sorry for you! :cry:

Anyway, enough is enough and back to the football now. It's kick off in a few minutes and most would like to concentrate on that! :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:32 pm

Serial desperado...ha ha, that’s a classic.

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:56 am

Sven wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

You've done it again!!!! :o :shock: :oops:

I DIDN'T WRITE THAT, SO YOU CANNOT 'QUOTE' IT AS IF I ACTUALLY SAID IT!

The bit that says: "Quote Sven" is the fraudulent bit, as it simply was NEVER stated by me; it was INVENTED by YOU for your own ends!

Are you for real? :o :shock: :oops:

Don't mind you insulting my intelligence though. If I'm seen to have a different intelligence level to you, I take that as a positive and I can also assure you that my only aim is to look after the decent members and the integrity of this Forum! :thumbright:

You really are an embarrassment to yourself and I actually feel sorry for you! :cry:

Anyway, enough is enough and back to the football now. It's kick off in a few minutes and most would like to concentrate on that! :thumbright:

does make you wonder how often he has done this previously..
anyway, unless your prepared to create a Wikipedia page that explains this ,and then aim him towards it, your just wasting your time.