Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who's missing the United game?

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:26 pm

I won’t be able to make it, it’s my little girls birthday and we are off to Clearwell Caves at 14:00pm on the Saturday for Santa’s grotto and the Christmas story then it’s off to Pizza Hut for her tea, it’s meant to be myself, my little girl, my nephew, my mam and dad but my dad’s wriggled out of it because he doesn’t want to miss the game the jammy dodger, I’ll be thinking of you all singing your hearts out and spurring the boys onto a hard fought win.

UP THE CITY :bluescarf:

Re: Who's missing the United game?

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:47 pm

Meeee on the beach in Antigua :laughing6: but going to st John's to a bar I know and watch it over lunch. :thumbup:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Wolfpac wrote:I won’t be able to make it, it’s my little girls birthday and we are off to Clearwell Caves at 14:00pm on the Saturday for Santa’s grotto and the Christmas story then it’s off to Pizza Hut for her tea, it’s meant to be myself, my little girl, my nephew, my mam and dad but my dad’s wriggled out of it because he doesn’t want to miss the game the jammy dodger, I’ll be thinking of you all singing your hearts out and spurring the boys onto a hard fought win.

....thinly veiled as I can't manage my time and I'm not that loyal....... :thumbup:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:56 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Meeee on the beach in Antigua :laughing6: but going to st John's to a bar I know and watch it over lunch. :thumbup:

I know where id rather be :lol:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Bananas wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:I won’t be able to make it, it’s my little girls birthday and we are off to Clearwell Caves at 14:00pm on the Saturday for Santa’s grotto and the Christmas story then it’s off to Pizza Hut for her tea, it’s meant to be myself, my little girl, my nephew, my mam and dad but my dad’s wriggled out of it because he doesn’t want to miss the game the jammy dodger, I’ll be thinking of you all singing your hearts out and spurring the boys onto a hard fought win.

....thinly veiled as I can't manage my time and I'm not that loyal....... :thumbup:

Difficult one for me mate as I had to book this in July as she lives in Wolverhampton so only weekend was doable was that Saturday (her birthday is 19th) and her Mum had already booked a party for her on 15th.

I’ll try remain loyal for the rest of the season :laughing5:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:15 pm

I'm sure you'll be on the phone at 5 o'clock lol

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:27 pm

Pembroke got all the money, beers on him then lads when we win.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:38 pm

At the end of the day family always comes first,good on you.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Cheers lads, main thing is she has a great 7th birthday day out and City win, if that both happens then I will be buzzin come 7.30pm

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Meeee on the beach in Antigua :laughing6: but going to st John's to a bar I know and watch it over lunch. :thumbup:

Yes a damp cold ccs watching us hammer utd! :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:04 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Pembroke got all the money, beers on him then lads when we win.

Beer in the fridge all need to do is get here? :laughing6:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Working. :cry:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:24 pm

I am unfortunately back to work on Wednesday and not home until the new year, so missing the spurs and Palace (tickets bought 2 days before getting the call) games too. Luckily enough they have BT Sport on the vessel I’m working on so will catch it. But I’d rather be there singing my heart out and losing my voice. Hopefully we’ll get a result to soften the blow.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Me as i originally had the kids that day so didnt sort a ticket in time. Never mind . Pub it is

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:59 pm

Call yourself a fan?
I’m off to Thailand for a diving holiday in January for two weeks and managed to book the dates where I don’t miss any home games!
:laughing6:

Went to Antigua earlier this year. Nice island.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:50 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I'm happy to swap :lol:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:19 pm

Last Saturday before Christmas, I’ll be om the road at half 6 in the morning to get my load of parcels and will be out delivering until 7pm Saturday evening

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:29 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I'm happy to swap :lol:

I wouldn't be though! :mrgreen: Look forward to my winter sun over here back in time for spurs

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:20 am

Bluebirds v Manure live at CCS whatever the weather.....or mess up and book a foreign holiday that coincides. Hhhhmmmm. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than at the CCS. Stick your poorly arranged meaningless holidays! :bluebird:

Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:54 am

Me. Will be drinking city centre and canton beforehand but not going to the match.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:14 pm

Bananas wrote:Bluebirds v Manure live at CCS whatever the weather.....or mess up and book a foreign holiday that coincides. Hhhhmmmm. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than at the CCS. Stick your poorly arranged meaningless holidays! :bluebird:

Ahhhhh holiday booked 11mnths ago same previous 4 yrs but lucky haven't missed a match thanks to modern technology
May be meaningless to you butty but to others it's called taking a break from things .. :thumbup:

Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bananas wrote:Bluebirds v Manure live at CCS whatever the weather.....or mess up and book a foreign holiday that coincides. Hhhhmmmm. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than at the CCS. Stick your poorly arranged meaningless holidays! :bluebird:

Ahhhhh holiday booked 11mnths ago same previous 4 yrs but lucky haven't missed a match thanks to modern technology
May be meaningless to you butty but to others it's called taking a break from things .. :thumbup:

'Things'....???? Hhhhmmmmm :laughing6: not coping well are you butty???? :laughing6: :wave:

Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:11 pm

Bananas wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

'Things'....???? Hhhhmmmmm :laughing6: not coping well are you butty???? :laughing6: :wave:

Very appropriate name for you to use! :laughing6: just Put it down to the sun & beer......:3some: :headbang:

Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Amazing to think, the last saturday before xmas traditionally used to be the lowest crowd of the season.
Just shows how far the club has progressed.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Mourhino :)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:53 pm

f**k, how old are you? 12? Calling teams Manure & Weeds etc shows exactly how fvcking childish you are. Most people have lives outside of Cardiff City, if people cannot make it for whatever reason WTF has it got to do with you?

It’s about time the mods got rid of this cvnt, he contributes nothing except trying his hardest to be funny or winding posters up.

The guy cannot have much of a life outside of football or have any kids with his comments, I’m not surprised though, if he acts the way he acts on here, nobody is going to want to stick the little twerp for longer than 5 mins.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:04 pm

norms76 wrote:

f**k, how old are you? 12? Calling teams Manure & Weeds etc shows exactly how fvcking childish you are. Most people have lives outside of Cardiff City, if people cannot make it for whatever reason WTF has it got to do with you?

It’s about time the mods got rid of this cvnt, he contributes nothing except trying his hardest to be funny or winding posters up.

The guy cannot have much of a life outside of football or have any kids with his comments, I’m not surprised though, if he acts the way he acts on here, nobody is going to want to stick the little twerp for longer than 5 mins.

Your'e right mate. He's not the only one though, sadly the board has been on the slide for a while now IMO, loads of good posters seem to have knocked it on the head and been replaced with people who just try and give it the big one.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:21 pm

norms76 wrote:

Think he's been reincarnated as is MO seems to be similar to past poster pulling up on grammar ect. People do have lives outside city but not him it appears, And now it's 11.30am here so time for beach! :laughing5:

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:32 pm

norms76 wrote:

Weeds?? I've never used that Norman. Looks like you're seriously mixing me up with someone else. :wave: Oh and your language speaks volumes for you and has been reported. :old:

Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Bananas wrote:
norms76 wrote:

Weeds?? I've never used that Norman. Looks like you're seriously mixing me up with someone else. :wave: Oh and your language speaks volumes for you and has been reported. :old:

Good, a good ban is what I need I think.