Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

January transfer window

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:18 pm

Got a feeling its not going to go as expected just saying like.

Re: January transfer window

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:38 pm

When has it ever with Warnock, there will be a few surprises i think some good and bad

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:41 pm

Dahboy wrote:Got a feeling its not going to go as expected just saying like.

I don't believe these 25m striker reports, if we get a striker I think it will be a loan.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I don't believe these 25m striker reports, if we get a striker I think it will be a loan.

After Clynes performance yesterday I hope we go and get him on loan.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:00 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

He would be ideal for us but I have my doubts if they are going to loan him.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:04 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I believe he is 4th choice ( that's what they said on sky ) and they could well go out and sign another full back in Jan ( hopefully )

I read that Warnock knows Clyne and his mother well so hopefully it works in our favour :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:38 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I believe he is 4th choice ( that's what they said on sky ) and they could well go out and sign another full back in Jan ( hopefully )

I read that Warnock knows Clyne and his mother well so hopefully it works in our favour :ayatollah:

Would be a great signing hope its done already in principal.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:41 pm

That will be great news then, as most of us aren't expecting much! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Sven wrote:

That will be great news then, as most of us aren't expecting much! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I'm expecting a big money signing but we'll see.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:04 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Unfortunately after his superb performance against MU we have no chance of getting him in January!

Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Well if you believe NW he's not concerned if no one come in as he's satisfied with what he's got? :o
In other words he will say going for every Tom dick & arry knowing they are not a realistic chance of signing! So end up with a non league or similar player. Because he still thinks can survive with what we got? :laughing6:

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:37 am

Dahboy wrote:
Sven wrote:

I'm expecting a big money signing but we'll see.

We should look at a few from my 2nd team (besiktaş) it pains me to say,they will listen to offers FOR ANY player,as they are in a right mess financially :shock: we were linked to tolgay arslan pre season,well I know he has fallen out with management and is not being included in match day squad.official line is,he is suspended until when is not clear :?: transfer mkt say current value is €7.5m,but may be a bit cheaper due to current financial crisis :occasion5: he would be a terrific addition to our team,can play anywhere across the middle :thumbright: and can use either foot too.pepe(defender )has just had his contract terminated, he paid the wages of cleaners,and more before parting,rumours are wolves are looking at him? One of their strikers could be worth a punt too,mustafa pektemek,think he would suit our way? :ayatollah: