Man United ticket wanted

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man United ticket wanted

Postby NantgarwBluebird » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Hi guys,

Before you ask been watching the city for last 14/15 years and a season ticket holder in block 117,

Looking to get a late ticket for the step father anywhere in the ground for a Christmas present! Willing to pay fave value maybe more! If anyone is selling I would appreciate it if you could message me :)

Cheers guys
NantgarwBluebird

Man United ticket wanted

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Man united tickets

Postby Sven » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:41 pm

NantgarwBluebird wrote:Hi guys,

Before you ask been watching the city for last 14/15 years and a season ticket holder in block 117,

Looking to get a late ticket for the step father anywhere in the ground for a Christmas present! Willing to pay fave value maybe more! If anyone is selling I would appreciate it if you could message me :)

Cheers guys

Who is he coming to watch? :? :laughing6:

Call me cynical but only two posts to date and both involve Man Utd tickets ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Re: Man United ticket wanted

Postby NantgarwBluebird » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:51 pm

I know a few people who know me personally on here. He is a neutral he loves both clubs and would love to watch the game
NantgarwBluebird

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:41 pm

NantgarwBluebird wrote:I know a few people who know me personally on here. He is a neutral he loves both clubs and would love to watch the game

He's a tw*t if he supports the mancs :laughing5:
Wolfpac

Postby Sven » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:11 pm

NantgarwBluebird wrote:I know a few people who know me personally on here. He is a neutral he loves both clubs and would love to watch the game

And other games...or just this one! :?

No doubting you are a supporter but not doubting there will be a lot a cheeky little Red Devil's looking for seats in the 'home' end either ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby NantgarwBluebird » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:24 pm

He’s been to Fulham but usually finishes work around 2pm so hard for him! Just wanted it as an early Christmas present for him haha
NantgarwBluebird

Postby fred keenor » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Corporate ?
fred keenor

Postby NantgarwBluebird » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Showing sold out for every part of the ground! Like gold dust haha
NantgarwBluebird

Postby Bananas » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:26 am

Cheers guys

4 posts and using the banned word on this forum 'guys' :laughing6: :laughing6: what a tool. Another tout to ban????
Bananas

Postby nubbsy » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:13 am

If there are any tickets around then hopefully, they go to proper bluebirds. Not neutrals or Mancs!

Buy him a pair of socks :thumbright:
nubbsy

Postby Bananas » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:24 am

nubbsy wrote:

If there are any tickets around then hopefully, they go to proper bluebirds. Not neutrals or Mancs!

Buy him a pair of socks :thumbright:

:laughing6: or a nice hanky for when Manure lose to us :laughing6:
Bananas

Postby NantgarwBluebird » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:21 am

I’ve been a memeber on here before but it was when I was younger and a childish name! Annis and Carl know me personally as been away with them loads before! Just trying to get a ticket to help the step father out
NantgarwBluebird

Postby Bluebird For Life » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:28 pm

I'm also looking for a ticket after unexpectedly finding myself on a prolonged visit home at present; have been to Wolves & Southampton and we won both, so looking to keep the wining streak up!!
Bluebird For Life

Postby Bananas » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:02 pm

NantgarwBluebird wrote:I’ve been a memeber on here before but it was when I was younger and a childish name! Annis and Carl know me personally as been away with them loads before! Just trying to get a ticket to help the step father out

:laughing6:
Bananas

Postby nantgarwblue » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:04 pm

Bananas wrote:

Cheers guys

4 posts and using the banned word on this forum 'guys' :laughing6: :laughing6: what a tool. Another tout to ban????

How does this make him a tool? just because 4 post! He Has been on here when he was younger, comments like that no wonder not many people post when twats like you comment. Theres others on here looking for tickets, dont see you ripping into them...
nantgarwblue

Postby norms76 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:00 pm

nantgarwblue wrote:
Bananas wrote:

Cheers guys

How does this make him a tool? just because 4 post! He Has been on here when he was younger, comments like that no wonder not many people post when twats like you comment. Theres others on here looking for tickets, dont see you ripping into them...

The only one that needs banning is this tw*t bananas mate. Take no notice, the virgin only has Cardiff City to think about as no cvnt can stick him.

He pretends to be some kind of super fan but I’ve got a sneaky feeling the tool just pretends to go, he’s a clown and the reason me and many others have stopped posting as much. He contributes nothing and thinks he’s some kind of hard man, he’s ruining the forum.
norms76

Return to General Chat