Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Cardiff City today / included some first team players “

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Cardiff City DVP 7 Colchester United DVP 0 :bluebird:

Striker Gary Madine plays but does not score in 7-0 thriller :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Cardiff City today “

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:15 pm

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Cardiff City today / included some first team players

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Seven goals but none for Madine? Maybe he didn't play the full game?

Is that a hat trick for James Waite? Surely he can't be too far away from a place in the match day squad?

Nice to see the manager putting himself on the bench - did he get on in the second half?

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Could have given zohore a run out or is he injured again?

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City DVP 7 Colchester United DVP 0 :bluebird:

Striker Gary Madine plays but does not score in 7-0 thriller :bluebird:

I feel terrible now for slaggin him out.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:00 pm

I was at the game, Colchester were dire defensively but credit to our lads who took full advantage. Hopefully Warnock gives some of these youngsters a try in the FA cup game against Gillingham - Waite and Ciaran Brown especially. Looking forward to seeing some of them pushing to break into the squad over the next few years. Damour and Madine both played but didn’t stand out as the more senior players, Madine hobbled off with a knock in the 90th minute. The 6th goal by Lloyd Humphries was a 35 yard wonderstrike fit to grace the pinnacle of world football!

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:52 am

Matt_b wrote:I was at the game, Colchester were dire defensively but credit to our lads who took full advantage. Hopefully Warnock gives some of these youngsters a try in the FA cup game against Gillingham - Waite and Ciaran Brown especially. Looking forward to seeing some of them pushing to break into the squad over the next few years. Damour and Madine both played but didn’t stand out as the more senior players, Madine hobbled off with a knock in the 90th minute. The 6th goal by Lloyd Humphries was a 35 yard wonderstrike fit to grace the pinnacle of world football!

Cheers :thumbright: :bluebird:

I read Colchester's report and they are abysmil anyway and we should be hammering most of the other clubs in the DVP league, they are mostly lower division clubs,