Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PAUL POGBA SENT A CHEEKY POST BEFORE DELETING IT

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:20 pm

He said "Caption This" with a cheeky grin.

In My Opinion
I say that Jose is a great manager but in the wrong club. I always thought that it was a bit like Star Wars, Chelsea is the light and Man Utd is the dark side and Jose went to the dark side.

But in seriousness I think it is very wrong that the manchester utd players got the manager sacked. I have a feeling that Pogba told other team mates at the club to perform on the pitch badly so that Jose gets the boot. and now he has got the boot I wonder how pogba will celebrate? by this cheeky grin on his post?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrhssZNglo0 ... _copy_link
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: PAUL POGBA SENT A CHEEKY POST BEFORE DELETING IT

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:38 pm

Pogba needs to go as well , he emptomises all that is wrong with football.
Liked Gary Neville response as well.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:08 pm

It won't just be down to Pogba but he certainly hasn't helped...

The guy (Pogba) is an embarrassment and Sir Alex Ferguson sussed him out a few years ago

United should kick him out, too; they surely cannot allow him to even look like he's won? :?

Rumours he is wanted by temperamental Juventus should be music to their ears right now! :thumbright:

Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:10 pm

I'm not a Utd fan but I think the players have a lot to answer for they have got him sacked happens at too many clubs now and to be honest some of them are way to average to even be at a big club like Man Utd,they have so many but 2 clowns come to mind Smalling and Phil Jones these 2 are shocking and youd never see them at another big club i.e barca,real,bayern.

Worse thing that couldve happened before the City play them,you watch how well they play in the next few games.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Nothing but a non story and clickbait, it was scheduled post part of a marketing campaign for Adidas, one they realised Mourinho was sacked and people was gonna put 2+2 together he took it down.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:55 pm

He was at training so wouldn’t have been Pogba.

There’s no way Pogba told other players to play badly.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Speaking in the summer when Pogba was linked with a move to Barcelona,

Solskjaer was adamant United should do everything to keep him. ‘I would [build the team around him], absolutely no doubt,’ Solskjaer told Sky Sports in August.

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:00 pm

maccydee wrote:He was at training so wouldn’t have been Pogba.

There’s no way Pogba told other players to play badly.

Exactly, people believe anything you see on social media.