Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TAKE TWO -

Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:43 pm

We got as far as woucster and then we had a call saying the game was off.. we all then decided to go too Evsham v Halesowen (a game in merthyrs league) pulled up to their ground and was then informed their game was off :x so it was not good times haha.. we then found this pub in woucster somewhere, me and my mate went off looking for the town centre (we had had a few by now) we tried to take a shortcut through this apartmant, got looked in so snook out the back door and made it back to the pub.. had a few pints of some vingegar call cider.. got back too merthyr town after a couple of hours and went to the pub called the anchor, I had suggested we all go to chegs pub which was agreed for later.. i had prehaps a few more than i should of there and the snow was coming down so my mother picked me up cos i was never going to get up the hill i lived on and weather or not the lads made it to the brunswick i dont know all i can say is atleast merthyr didnt lose :ayatollah:

Re: TAKE TWO -

Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Sounds like fun in the end, made a little more sense than the first version too :lol:

Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Dont go hunting for that Office Job you mentioned mind in your latest poll...... Your usual requirements in an office, are grammar and spelling! :lol:

nice adventure though young chap!

Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Owain wrote:Sounds like fun in the end, made a little more sense than the first version too :lol:

a lot more sense :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:05 am

Merlin wrote:Dont go hunting for that Office Job you mentioned mind in your latest poll...... Your usual requirements in an office, are grammar and spelling! :lol:

nice adventure though young chap!

very true :ayatollah:
owain can you introduce spell checker :) :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Merlin wrote:Dont go hunting for that Office Job you mentioned mind in your latest poll...... Your usual requirements in an office, are grammar and spelling! :lol:

Yea but they are spot on for a plumber :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:49 pm

I just remembered something, when we were in the anchor pub in merthyr town i saw a teacher from my school there and I had drinks with him, no detentions for life now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:54 pm

We got to Ashton Gate at 11, went to get our tickets and was told the game was off!!!
Went to Pucklechurch with some BCFC fans for a beer and then home to Neath.