gassed

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gassed

Postby david54 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:20 am

tell us about whenever you have been peppered gassed etc while at football match or pub? myself at bristol city evening game wen kicked off after game an cardiff wer running yes it does happen we are not invicible , few people held it together wen they arrived an all those on ther toes then got brave an stopped , anyway whilst becomin attacked lol i was havin a bare knuckle argy bargy until we scrummed down an not only bein punched by 1 of our finest by mistake a carrot cruncher peppererd me ,,, it stung like hell , got away after findin my bearings an found pub to clean up in ... oh happy days !
david54

gassed

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: gassed

Postby david54 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:34 am

sure was mate did you attend
david54

Postby david54 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:06 pm

yeah cardiff wer backin off an not for first time! saw it myself ...... top 5 my arse
david54

Postby Andy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

with England in Poland got gassed on a bus by the police, not to sure of the reason by the way, and Yids smoke bombed a pub at Kings Cross (the Duke of York) that a few of us (Leeds)were in many moons ago....

Happy New Year to you all by the way........
Andy LUFC
Andy

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:36 pm

A few times Brussels 2000 :oops: ,Newport away in a friendly, Blackpool .
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:55 pm

When I joined the air force. During my basic training we all had to leanr how to react during a gas attack. Once we had learn tthat lesson we then were under the discretion of our instructors. Lets just say if I ever meet any of them they are going to get a kick in the bollocks from me.....and I'm not joking.
Bakedalasker

Postby Johnny Rythmn » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:When I joined the air force. During my basic training we all had to leanr how to react during a gas attack. Once we had learn tthat lesson we then were under the discretion of our instructors. Lets just say if I ever meet any of them they are going to get a kick in the bollocks from me.....and I'm not joking.

C'mon then spill the beans I can't take salted water to every game!
Beware The Bearers of false Gifts and Broken Promises
Johnny Rythmn

Return to General Chat