OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Jimmy Scoular wrote:What garbage fans they are'

ttps://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/po ... ar-BBRYaH9

At least you can spell your name right!
;) :thumbup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Chelski fans at it again !!!

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:28 pm

And that, as I've explained before for the benefit of anyone who's a bit dim, is why I had to spell it differently to use the name.

I'm generally not too bad at spelling actually, or any other aspects of language which should be easy for a 12 year old, but which seem to evade some people here.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:04 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:And that, as I've explained before for the benefit of anyone who's a bit dim, is why I had to spell it differently to use the name.

I'm generally not too bad at spelling actually, or any other aspects of language which should be easy for a 12 year old, but which seem to evade some people here.

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:58 am

dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:And that, as I've explained before for the benefit of anyone who's a bit dim, is why I had to spell it differently to use the name.

I still think he got the spelling wrong.

By putting the silly ‘sir’ in front gives you a different name and is acceptable.
Theres a few Deans, Deano1 or Deano’s on here for example.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:09 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I still think he got the spelling wrong.

By putting the silly ‘sir’ in front gives you a different name and is acceptable.
Theres a few Deans, Deano1 or Deano’s on here for example.

yes I agree which is why I rib him :lol:
think he would have been better off just holding his hands up instead of calling us dim,12 year olds and little tossers. but eh oh..the best was when he did one of those lecture on spelling and grammar posts { too or to } all while having a spelling mistake in his user name, creased me.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:13 pm

Didn't the self-styled and exalted 'Sir' title cover that base? :? ;) :roll: :oops: :laughing6:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:07 am

That's why you put sir in front of it you absolute melon!

Just admit it, you're not as clever as you think you are!

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:36 am

Sven wrote:

Didn't the self-styled and exalted 'Sir' title cover that base? :? ;) :roll: :oops: :laughing6: