We pathetic in the transfer market

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby keano » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:02 pm

What’s going on every player we going for the deal is collapsing exactly like in the summer have we really got money to spend and is tan backing warnock bloody joke we are
keano

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: We pathetic in the transfer market

Postby bluebird7291 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:09 pm

8 and half days in. Get a grip mun
bluebird7291

Postby dogfound » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:22 pm

keano wrote:What’s going on every player we going for the deal is collapsing exactly like in the summer have we really got money to spend and is tan backing warnock bloody joke we are

totally agree mate. useless. all you have to do is take a look at why they did not accept the offer ,if its the club up the transfer fee or if the player offer a bigger salary. takes very little time tbh , some still turn you down but you just move on to someone else..

Warnocks problem he is old school and still has a mega drive.
dogfound

Postby keano » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:39 pm

All our signings should have been in before sat game especially as we struggling to score goals
keano

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:43 pm

Surely the problem is all of our targets seem to be common knowledge? Didn't the club agree years a go to keep a lid on it?
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby dogfound » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:46 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Surely the problem is all of our targets seem to be common knowledge? Didn't the club agree years a go to keep a lid on it?

not always easy to get other clubs or players agents to keep quiet when its in their interests to have more than just the one interested party.
dogfound

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:50 pm

dogfound wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Surely the problem is all of our targets seem to be common knowledge? Didn't the club agree years a go to keep a lid on it?

not always easy to get other clubs or players agents to keep quiet when its in their interests to have more than just the one interested party.

Fair point.
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:51 pm

keano wrote:All our signings should have been in before sat game especially as we struggling to score goals

Yes, we could easily have plucked a few out of that huge queue of players all desperate to move to S Wales and join in a good old relegation battle.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Llan_Blue » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:32 am

There probably is a lid on it. What you read here is just rumours
Llan_Blue

Postby FloridaBluebird » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:04 am

Thing is the press don’t help. Moses is way out of our wage budget so that will never happen, the French midfielder we pulled out from was probably due to the Clyne loan falling through unexpectedly... the drama is real but that’s football, just let Warnock, Tan and co figure it out. Personally I would love a new RB, been saying that for over a year, a Striker is an obvious need and Sala would fit our style. Anyone remember Tolgay Arslan of Besiktas the press touted us with in the summer? He’s into his last year of contract and would add quality and excitement to our midfield allowing for a bit of cover/rotation/competition!
FloridaBluebird

Postby bluebird04 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:13 am

If I am honest I think its the clubs way of not spending without making to obvious. Club say they are working hard to bring someone in. We get a few bids accepted but then the deal collapses and the club can blame the agents or the players so us fans are annoyed at the players and not at the fact the club won't spend
bluebird04

Postby dogfound » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:34 am

bluebird04 wrote:If I am honest I think its the clubs way of not spending without making to obvious. Club say they are working hard to bring someone in. We get a few bids accepted but then the deal collapses and the club can blame the agents or the players so us fans are annoyed at the players and not at the fact the club won't spend

Clyne..Warnock was very vocal and critical of both the player and Liverpool...neither the boy or the club came out and said nothing of the sort had been promised ,im sure they would have if Warnock was making things up.
Sala...its the president of his club that seems to be keeping the French press updated with our manager being forced to comment ..
so no
dogfound

Postby bluesince62 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:18 pm

FloridaBluebird wrote:Thing is the press don’t help. Moses is way out of our wage budget so that will never happen, the French midfielder we pulled out from was probably due to the Clyne loan falling through unexpectedly... the drama is real but that’s football, just let Warnock, Tan and co figure it out. Personally I would love a new RB, been saying that for over a year, a Striker is an obvious need and Sala would fit our style. Anyone remember Tolgay Arslan of Besiktas the press touted us with in the summer? He’s into his last year of contract and would add quality and excitement to our midfield allowing for a bit of cover/rotation/competition!

As an honorary black eagles (beşiktaş)Tolgay arslan,is contracted to them until 2022,not last year as you say :thumbup:
bluesince62

Postby grange_end1927 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:31 pm

Calm calm down everyone we have Zohore :clap:
grange_end1927

Postby bluesince62 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:48 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
FloridaBluebird wrote:Thing is the press don’t help. Moses is way out of our wage budget so that will never happen, the French midfielder we pulled out from was probably due to the Clyne loan falling through unexpectedly... the drama is real but that’s football, just let Warnock, Tan and co figure it out. Personally I would love a new RB, been saying that for over a year, a Striker is an obvious need and Sala would fit our style. Anyone remember Tolgay Arslan of Besiktas the press touted us with in the summer? He’s into his last year of contract and would add quality and excitement to our midfield allowing for a bit of cover/rotation/competition!

As an honorary black eagles (beşiktaş)Tolgay arslan,is contracted to them until 2022,not last year as you say :thumbup:

He has as a matter of fact,not been in match day squad (Un stated reason,or date for return)my friend says he has fallen out with manager,no one seems to be able to pinpoint over what? Would boost our midfield massively, and could be available to possibly loan,with agreement to buy?? :thumbright also two players from gala available,striker and full back,manager has come out and said neither will play for club again!! Plenty out there if we look hard enough :ayatollah:
bluesince62

Postby bluebird04 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:37 pm

dogfound wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:If I am honest I think its the clubs way of not spending without making to obvious. Club say they are working hard to bring someone in. We get a few bids accepted but then the deal collapses and the club can blame the agents or the players so us fans are annoyed at the players and not at the fact the club won't spend

Clyne..Warnock was very vocal and critical of both the player and Liverpool...neither the boy or the club came out and said nothing of the sort had been promised ,im sure they would have if Warnock was making things up.
Sala...its the president of his club that seems to be keeping the French press updated with our manager being forced to comment ..
so no

yeah clyne, on loan, we wasn't going to be buying him, we would of paid his wages, but we weren't going to be splashing the cash really. and as for Sala, don't you find it strange its taken our manager to actually try and talk to him to convince him to join ? Warnock said after the clyne incident, we missed out on one or two other targets chasing Clyne....you really telling me Warnock AGAIN, like he "did" in the summer didn't try and get other players in, he just focused on one and only one. this is club bullshit, Mike Ashley been doing it for years at Newcastle, bidding nowhere near the value of certain players and then bidding and then pulling out of the negotiations due to "wage demands"
bluebird04

Return to General Chat