Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Fosu-Mensah

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:24 am

Right back and capable of playing other positions and just returned to Man Utd, looking for another club. Any thoughts?

Re: Fosu-Mensah

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:00 am

Fulham loan cut short by player himself to get more game time.

In my opinion not a bad shout. Can play in a few positions like you said.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:39 am

If he couldn’t get game time in the worst defence in the league, doesn’t say much about him. The games I watched him play for Fulham he was very poor.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:03 am

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:If he couldn’t get game time in the worst defence in the league, doesn’t say much about him. The games I watched him play for Fulham he was very poor.

Couldnt agree more and it baffles me why some of these players are even mentioned here

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:55 am

Charlie Harper wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:If he couldn’t get game time in the worst defence in the league, doesn’t say much about him. The games I watched him play for Fulham he was very poor.

Couldnt agree more and it baffles me why some of these players are even mentioned here

When I've seen him play at Man U I thought he was quite good tbh. That's why I asked for people's thoughts.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:23 pm

bluemun wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

When I've seen him play at Man U I thought he was quite good tbh. That's why I asked for people's thoughts.

I agree I also thought he looked decent when playing for United at times. But United have to defend a lot less than the likes of us or Fulham, and that’s probably the reason why he struggled so much. I just personally don’t think he’s what we need.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:53 pm

Dint he do well at crystal Palace on loan, under right manager he might do well.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:56 pm

Hope this isn't serious. He was dreadful for Palace and Fulham. Who cares that he can play centre half, defensive mid and right back if he's not that good.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:06 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:Hope this isn't serious. He was dreadful for Palace and Fulham. Who cares that he can play centre half, defensive mid and right back if he's not that good.

Agree.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:31 pm

Add him to the list ;)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 am

2001 players now ! :roll:
Post a reply