Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Does Tan trust Warnock to spend wisely?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:02 am

Or do you think Warnock has spent what transfer money he had well?

Re: Does Tan trust Warnock to spend wisely?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:20 am

Big Van Vader wrote:Or do you think Warnock has spent what transfer money he had well?

First post ?

Are you referring to the summer ?

We are in a safe position at moment so yes.

We've got until end of January so let's wait and see.

We aren't only ones not spending yet

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:47 pm

Warnock’s transfers over the summer and any previous decent money signing he has made.

I guess what I am asking is that would you trust Warnock with 30 million to spend?

1st post

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:56 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
Big Van Vader wrote:Or do you think Warnock has spent what transfer money he had well?

First post ?

Are you referring to the summer ?

We are in a safe position at moment so yes.

We've got until end of January so let's wait and see.

We aren't only ones not spending yet

I wouldn’t say we’re in a safe postion :lol:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:02 pm

If it was my money then I would have an eye over his signings and be cautious don't lie. I don't think that means he won't be backed though.

If I was the owner no I wouldn't, 15m very very max 20 but then I'd be cautious and want the right positions filled.

I think it your spending big you do it over the summer and with a new manager.

Personally I'm happy with the amount we have been spending and keeping it tight and Warnock is the man for that.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:33 pm

you have to think ahead for this sort of thing, because Tan is either planning something we fans don't know orr what but it is weird how quiet he has been this season, i know he was giving out gifts on the Man utd game but that was it before and after the Manchester Utd game we have not herd from him ever since, so its strange and you get the feeling that Warnock is fed up of this transfer window altogether.

Maybe he might quit football in the summer because at his age you don't expect him to continue, being a manager at any club including Cardiff.

This is just a theory, but maybe Tan knows that Warnock may retire after this season and so with this said the Malaysian owner could be saving his money until then, because the next manager would be vital in his plans whether or not we are still in the Premier League.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:33 pm

you have to think ahead for this sort of thing, because Tan is either planning something we fans don't know orr what but it is weird how quiet he has been this season, i know he was giving out gifts on the Man utd game but that was it before and after the Manchester Utd game we have not herd from him ever since, so its strange and you get the feeling that Warnock is fed up of this transfer window altogether.

Maybe he might quit football in the summer because at his age you don't expect him to continue, being a manager at any club including Cardiff.

This is just a theory, but maybe Tan knows that Warnock may retire after this season and so with this said the Malaysian owner could be saving his money until then, because the next manager would be vital in his plans whether or not we are still in the Premier League.
Post a reply