Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Mark Sampson

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:07 pm

Glad he has cleared his name. Victim of a witch hunt. City should go for him to revamp our youth set up. Sure he could do a excellent job. Don't seem to be much developing down there these days.

Re: Mark Sampson

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Glad he has cleared his name. Victim of a witch hunt. City should go for him to revamp our youth set up. Sure he could do a excellent job. Don't seem to be much developing down there these days.

has he been cleared ? I thought they just agreed a settlement over his sacking. the FA have apologised to the two women who brought claims forward, and Gregg Clarke I believe it is, said after reading it all he should of been sacked years ago.

don't want anyone racist near our set up.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Bluebird O4, he has been awarded significant pay off for UNFAIR dismissal, also cleared of any racist behaviour. Please check the facts.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:26 pm

From sky sports...

Sampson, 36, was sacked by the FA in September 2017 following the emergence of evidence of "inappropriate and unacceptable behaviour" in his previous role as manager at Bristol Academy.

Sampson had brought a case of unfair dismissal against the FA, which was due to be heard this week.

In a statement, the FA said: "We can confirm that a confidential settlement has been entered into between the FA and Mark Sampson to bring the dispute around the termination of his employment to an agreed close.

"We will not be commenting further on the matter."

Sounds like it's an agreement that suits both parties. FA not agreeing that it was unfair and he is able to work again without the gritty details getting aired in court (media).

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Won his case against UNFAIR DISSMISAL, pretty clear that. Daily Mail.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Won his case against UNFAIR DISSMISAL, pretty clear that. Daily Mail.

That's not what they're reporting. They reached an agreement. That's a bit different to winning his case. He may have won, he may have post. But they settled in an agreement that obviously suits both parties. We'll never know.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190111-154522_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190111-154522_Chrome.jpg (798.2 KiB) Viewed 2716 times

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:41 pm

Guilty until proved innocent then. Then even when he has had the guts to take the establishment on, they were obviously not confident they arrived at the correct decision, or would they just hand out substantial payments? Shows the state of society that people then make comments like you have. Eg don't want a racist at our club, and we'll never now. Hope no one ever accuses you of something then.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Don't think it was racism wasn't it something to do with a relationship with a young Bristol academy player

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:18 pm

Correct Stephen, she was old enough too, before our wonderful message board brigade start accusing the poor fellow of something else, a fact they would have been aware of.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:57 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Won his case against UNFAIR DISSMISAL, pretty clear that. Daily Mail.

Using the daily fail as a reliable source is like looking for water in lava.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Guilty until proved innocent then. Then even when he has had the guts to take the establishment on, they were obviously not confident they arrived at the correct decision, or would they just hand out substantial payments? Shows the state of society that people then make comments like you have. Eg don't want a racist at our club, and we'll never now. Hope no one ever accuses you of something then.

I said the racist remark as he kept making jokes about that aluko woman and another woman. Which the fa apologised to both of them because they didn't believe them. And then gregg clarke came out and said Sampson should of been sackes years ago so there is obviously something there.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:50 pm

Arh Saint Greg Clarke, tell me brother bluebird 04, have you ever chanted an anti English shout, or sung one down our ground? He who is without sin and all that. I prusume you have a halo also. ? I bet you have never been in a changing room then. Amazing how offended people get when they are dropped and start finding problems, our own Craig Bellamy seems to be the next victim of this trend.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:39 pm

Spot on and 1 of the ladies who started this all off - now finds herself playing her football in Italy .

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Arh Saint Greg Clarke, tell me brother bluebird 04, have you ever chanted an anti English shout, or sung one down our ground? He who is without sin and all that. I prusume you have a halo also. ? I bet you have never been in a changing room then. Amazing how offended people get when they are dropped and start finding problems, our own Craig Bellamy seems to be the next victim of this trend.

first off the jokes he made were of a racist regard. about African people I believe so yeah, it is serious, I cant remember the exact things he said, he also was charged for threatening a match official with a metal pole I believe. I am not offended by what he did and said, however I wouldn't want him working with the Cardiff youth set up. as for the Halo, thank you, i'll take it as a compliment. the bellamy situation is different, that is unfortunately pathetic. some kid got offended by bellamy turning the tv for god save the queen, secondly his attempt to motivate the young players about "hating Bristol more than Swansea, because they are English" when we all know he never supported Cardiff so probably has zero feelings towards Bristol or Swansea. to answer your other questions, the last time I was in a changing room I was 14, sadly a few days after that I suffered a serious knee injury which prevented me from playing sport again.

I said the racist remark simply because after he was cleared for the racist stuff, the FA ended up apologising to the women, which to me says theres something there.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:15 am

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Guilty until proved innocent then. Then even when he has had the guts to take the establishment on, they were obviously not confident they arrived at the correct decision, or would they just hand out substantial payments? Shows the state of society that people then make comments like you have. Eg don't want a racist at our club, and we'll never now. Hope no one ever accuses you of something then.

sorry mate but the reality here is we will never know.
guts to take on the establishment should mean seeing it through and getting the wrongful dismissal verdict and maybe not so much Wonga.by taking the money and signing the agreement he has left himself open and also does not look as if he was confident of winning.

personally I felt he was hard done by having been cleared twice in investigations, as for that Greg bloke what a dick.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:00 am

Dogfound. Yeah mate, would have cost him a lot of legal fees to even get as far as he did, and guts . Aluka was dropped for being a bad influence on the squad, didn't like it so went after the person who dropped her. Again, I think we can all have a moan about something in life, whether we are short, bald, but obviously in this case they acted as they did. Hope our Saintly bluebird04 gets up the Canton end today to tell the lads they shouldn't be chanting anti English stuff, and not abuse the ref and opposition, let's have it all right down the line and see if that creates a wonderful world.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:29 am

bluebird04 wrote:
Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Arh Saint Greg Clarke, tell me brother bluebird 04, have you ever chanted an anti English shout, or sung one down our ground? He who is without sin and all that. I prusume you have a halo also. ? I bet you have never been in a changing room then. Amazing how offended people get when they are dropped and start finding problems, our own Craig Bellamy seems to be the next victim of this trend.

first off the jokes he made were of a racist regard. about African people I believe so yeah, it is serious, I cant remember the exact things he said, he also was charged for threatening a match official with a metal pole I believe. I am not offended by what he did and said, however I wouldn't want him working with the Cardiff youth set up. as for the Halo, thank you, i'll take it as a compliment. the bellamy situation is different, that is unfortunately pathetic. some kid got offended by bellamy turning the tv for god save the queen, secondly his attempt to motivate the young players about "hating Bristol more than Swansea, because they are English" when we all know he never supported Cardiff so probably has zero feelings towards Bristol or Swansea. to answer your other questions, the last time I was in a changing room I was 14, sadly a few days after that I suffered a serious knee injury which prevented me from playing sport again.

I said the racist remark simply because after he was cleared for the racist stuff, the FA ended up apologising to the women, which to me says theres something there.

not much balance in there is there.
Post a reply