Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Rhys Healey

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:Not sure why he’s getting skated for today

He’s not the answer but his 20 minutes he won more balls than Paterson did all game got to the vbyeline a few times and whilst he probably isn’t good enough at this level he sowed that something different can work

I don’t think I seen us win a second ball all game until he come on today was lively and tried more than I can say for some of our players today that looked like rabbits in the headlights

I said ok another thread I fully expected Huddersfield to dominate possession but we were abysmal with ball in hand today worst I’ve seen this season and I’ve seen some poor games

Onwards and upwards though defo some crowd turinijg today as well but the importance of the game I’m not surprised Newcastle game is again massive next week can’t wait for the trip to be honest

Can't agree, didn't see him do anything of note except jog about and lose the ball.

Exactly this nothing against the guy he was trying but he done nothing. Not good enough for this level or the championship.
If anything bringing on Healey should give Bobby Reid a right good kick in the ass.
Reid is ten times the player Healey is.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:Not sure why he’s getting skated for today

He’s not the answer but his 20 minutes he won more balls than Paterson did all game got to the vbyeline a few times and whilst he probably isn’t good enough at this level he sowed that something different can work

I don’t think I seen us win a second ball all game until he come on today was lively and tried more than I can say for some of our players today that looked like rabbits in the headlights

I said ok another thread I fully expected Huddersfield to dominate possession but we were abysmal with ball in hand today worst I’ve seen this season and I’ve seen some poor games

Onwards and upwards though defo some crowd turinijg today as well but the importance of the game I’m not surprised Newcastle game is again massive next week can’t wait for the trip to be honest

Can't agree, didn't see him do anything of note except jog about and lose the ball.

Don't forget his Long Throw and one thing we do know 22 games in NW does like a long throw.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:22 pm

We're screaming out for a decent striker and in such a crucial game we bring on a chancer with no experience at this level. Personally I thought he didn't look up to the task, would be more suited playing for Newport.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:16 pm

banana bob wrote:We're screaming out for a decent striker and in such a crucial game we bring on a chancer with no experience at this level. Personally I thought he didn't look up to the task, would be more suited playing for Newport.

Stupid idea by warnock don’t know what was going through his head

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:22 pm

rhblue wrote:
banana bob wrote:We're screaming out for a decent striker and in such a crucial game we bring on a chancer with no experience at this level. Personally I thought he didn't look up to the task, would be more suited playing for Newport.

Stupid idea by warnock don’t know what was going through his head

Exactly, how can he think someone he loaned to league 2 is better than the guy he paid 10/12m for?