Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KEEP CALM THE WHEELS ARE STILL ON !!!!

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:53 am

It seams that everyone has gone into panic mode.

We are shipping out four players who have only played a total of 31 minutes this season, so that is not going to affect anything on the team, it is going to clear a big chunk of money for salaries for incoming player, so that has to be a positive.

People are chirping on that the Tan is not backing Neil with money, well it appears that we have offered between £15M - £20M for Sala, £8M for Tamaze, ok its not worked yet, but that is very real backing, so again positive.

WE are still outside the drop zone and if we can win today there is the possibility that we could end up with a 5 point gap from 18th place and 11 point gap from 20th place.

We have a series of matches coming up over the next 6 weeks which are very winable, so that should further cement our position.

I am feeling very positive that we will stay up because we are the best set of fans in the league so lets all sit up and enjoy the ride. It has already been a far better trip than the last time in the Premier. so lets all ENJOY AND SUPPORT :ayatollah: :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Re: KEEP CALM THE WHEELS ARE STILL ON !!!!

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:18 am

Haven't yet but the wheel nuts are coming loose! :laughing6:

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:19 am

pembroke allan wrote:Haven't yet but the wheel nuts are coming loose! :laughing6:

we have a wheel brace!!

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:41 am

What about the two flat tyres? :lol:

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:46 am

Great post. I think we will see signings/loans, but they may come in the final hours of the window.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:12 am

Whistler wrote:It seams that everyone has gone into panic mode.

We are shipping out four players who have only played a total of 31 minutes this season, so that is not going to affect anything on the team, it is going to clear a big chunk of money for salaries for incoming player, so that has to be a positive.

People are chirping on that the Tan is not backing Neil with money, well it appears that we have offered between £15M - £20M for Sala, £8M for Tamaze, ok its not worked yet, but that is very real backing, so again positive.

WE are still outside the drop zone and if we can win today there is the possibility that we could end up with a 5 point gap from 18th place and 11 point gap from 20th place.

We have a series of matches coming up over the next 6 weeks which are very winable, so that should further cement our position.

I am feeling very positive that we will stay up because we are the best set of fans in the league so lets all sit up and enjoy the ride. It has already been a far better trip than the last time in the Premier. so lets all ENJOY AND SUPPORT :ayatollah: :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Great post whistler.
We all want a few new signings but I’m sick of reading all the whining from the usual suspects.
We really need a win today (but so do they!) so here’s hoping ......

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:48 am

67 blue wrote:What about the two flat tyres? :lol:

FOOT PUMP 28 pounds allround :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:12 am

I agree with Whistler. Besides which, it is Cardiff City I support, not the Premier League. Like everyone, I would like to watch us playing the top sides week in week out. If things go pear shaped, I won't be looking for any big bridges to throw myself from. I will still get to see some good matches on a Saturday, whatever league that may be in. I still believe we will be there fighting to the very end, and with a bit of luck, can survive for another season.

Be interesting to see what our gates drop to if we were to get relegated. Gives an idea how many of our true fans will follow us through thick and thin, and how many are only interested in the PL rather than the club.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:55 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:I agree with Whistler. Besides which, it is Cardiff City I support, not the Premier League. Like everyone, I would like to watch us playing the top sides week in week out. If things go pear shaped, I won't be looking for any big bridges to throw myself from. I will still get to see some good matches on a Saturday, whatever league that may be in. I still believe we will be there fighting to the very end, and with a bit of luck, can survive for another season.

Be interesting to see what our gates drop to if we were to get relegated. Gives an idea how many of our true fans will follow us through thick and thin, and how many are only interested in the PL rather than the club.

and on that note I half expected next seasons ST prices to have been announced by now with an early start date for renewals.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:23 pm

For a check on how many season tickets we will have if relegated , just look at last seasons gates.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:31 pm

Whistler wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Haven't yet but the wheel nuts are coming loose! :laughing6:

we have a wheel brace!!

But no locking nut tool! :mrgreen:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:44 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Whistler wrote:

we have a wheel brace!!

Don't panic,they are run flat tyres,should see us to end of season :laughing5:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:44 am

bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Whistler wrote:

we have a wheel brace!!

Don't panic,they are run flat tyres,should see us to end of season :laughing5:

Unless a load of travellers use grinder to take them off? :mrgreen: