Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Diabolical Refereeing

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Yes, I know we were not at the starting gate today and our performance was absolutely dire. But, the referee today was an absolute disgrace! The amount of decisions he got wrong or needed to be corrected by the linesman including that penalty overturn and the throw in's being overturned were shocking! A lot of his decisions were questionable today. Lee Mason was beyond poor today. Hopeless!

Re: Diabolical Refereeing

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Every time I see him or that other wank stain Kevin Friend in charge of our games you just know that every possible decision will go against us.

Pair of cunts they are.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:31 pm

It’s Lee Mason - always the same.

I remember how bad he was when we played West Ham at home last time we were in the Prem. I don’t understand how he stays as a prem ref.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:33 pm

I think in ten years of watching city, that goes down as one of the worst displays of refereeing I have seen, he was equally bad for both sides. His penalty reversal was absolute comedy, if I were Huddersfield I would have been vivid.

From my forum name you may guess that I have a some experience of the men in black, I am often jumping to their defence but not on this occasion :oops:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:55 pm

To be fair the standard of refereeing this season has been pretty good

Most refs have got the majority of the major decisions correct

However, not for the first time that buffoon yesterday had a shocker

Some of his decisions were baffling but to be fair he was equally useless to both teams :P

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:38 pm

Victor clearly punched in the stomach by Jergensson. Red card.
Ignored by the biased Mason (obviously) but was seen by the linesman in front of us Block 111.
Victor called to him asking why no foul etc. We all saw it.
That official like Mason gave us nothing all day. Wrong throw in etc.
Mason gave a penalty against us without a heartbeat that wasn’t.
Just watched it again on motd. Both players just fell over.
Good for the other linesman who had the guts to say so.

Block 111 “In Warnock we trust”
:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:08 am

Disgusting performance. 3 throw Ins the linesman gave to us. 3 times he overturned. The fat head was nowhere near the ball too!

Rightfully took some boo's at the end!

Performances like that need to be looked at by someone higher up. He was so shit!