Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:27 pm

I think the whole scouting system needs a good
:old: shake up at the club , the track record is
Dire , it’s been like this for a long time
Even when Tan splashed the cash the first time in
the premiership the money was wasted .

Re: The scouts at city

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:36 pm

Do we even have a scouting set up? Don’t think I’ve heared of any names mentioned. Definately haven’t heared of anyone being caught hiding behind bushes.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:28 am

buckleys brewery wrote:Do we even have a scouting set up? Don’t think I’ve heared of any names mentioned. Definately haven’t heared of anyone being caught hiding behind bushes.

We have the best scouts,the fans :laughing5: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:43 am

bluesince62 wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:Do we even have a scouting set up? Don’t think I’ve heared of any names mentioned. Definately haven’t heared of anyone being caught hiding behind bushes.

:thumbright: :lol: :lol:

We have a scouting network (Neil Warnock has alluded to it) but they can only recommend; they don't make the final decisions and/or do the deals :thumbright:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:21 am

Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

:thumbright: :lol: :lol:

We have a scouting network (Neil Warnock has alluded to it) but they can only recommend; they don't make the final decisions and/or do the deals :thumbright:

That's it Chris, and it's who you know as well. Not just scouts but having the right contacts and links to get the right agents, players and clubs on side.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:13 am

Our scouts start their searing by singing Ging gang gooly.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:13 pm

I agree its been really poor for ages and there doesn't seem to be any proper set up what so ever. You look at Brentford, Norwich, Bournemouth, Watford, and many other clubs set up and it puts ours to shame tbh.