Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Teams you hate

Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:35 am

Nottingham Forest, scab bastards.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:14 am

Bournemouth ... Snootiest fans I’ve ever sat next with plus a greedy chairman who hasn’t invested in increasing capacity despite all the money they’ve accrued from being in the premiership ....Appalling way to run a club ...All the London clubs ...Celtic especially after witnessing at first hand their antics at Sunderland .in what was supposed to be a friendly ..Bristol City ...Not bothered with the jacks as know loads of fellow welsh fans following Swansea and great fans ...obv have their chavvy contingent like us

Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:57 am

Bristol City and Rovers top of my list.

Luton, dislike them, remember them burning Welsh Flag as mentioned earlier in thread.

Don't particularly hate the Jack's or Newport but obviously dislike them from a 'local rivalry' point of view.

Blackpool get a mention as someone else mentioned.

I'm not a fan of Barcelona or Celtic but from a 'hate' point of view then probably just the two Bristol Clubs for me.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Birmingham because as a kid in the 70s I got punched out this fat c**t brummy on st marys st.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:53 am

Top of the list would be RANGERS, hate everything they stand for. Racist, bigots still in the dark ages.