Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Every. ONE. Chill. OUT

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:41 pm

I understand various posts throughout the season mentioning doubts about certain players as I’ve done in the past, and general generic posts about the season etc etc.

But why are we making posts like :

: Warnock needs to go
: Warnock is out of his depth
: We’re not good enough
: We’re going down
: We don’t belong here

What’s worse is that I look at the replies thinking “I’m sure the replies are going to be slating this individual and this post” and i was very very wrong.

Are you lot who are being unreasonably dramatic and negative for real? We’re on target to far to stay up - FACT. We have played the same amount of games as everyone else and we’re out of the relegation zone. Why the (F)Duck are you all so negative. Get a grip

I’m happy with our team and EXCITED for the new signings eventually joining us.

It’s like a forum for children sometimes I swear, chucking their toys out the pram because they didn’t get what they wanted for Christmas.

Re: Every. ONE. Chill. OUT

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:40 pm

Because they're on the playstation too much & think getting players in is as simple as pressing a button and if they can do it why can't Warnock or the board do the same.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:46 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:Because they're on the Playstation too much & think getting players in is as simple as pressing a button and if they can do it why can't Warnock or the board do the same.

Yep, FIFA Manager 19 a big seller this Christmas just gone! ;) :laughing6:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:52 pm

Because he spent £20m on Murphy and Reid and doesn’t play them
Because yesterday Murphy and Reid could have changed the game for us
Because yesterday we were totally outplayed by the worst team in the division
Because he played two injured players and rubbished the rest of the squad??
Because it’s brexits fault

Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:03 pm

Savigma wrote:I understand various posts throughout the season mentioning doubts about certain players as I’ve done in the past, and general generic posts about the season etc etc.

What’s worse is that I look at the replies thinking “I’m sure the replies are going to be slating this individual and this post” and i was very very wrong.

Are you lot who are being unreasonably dramatic and negative for real? We’re on target to far to stay up - FACT. We have played the same amount of games as everyone else and we’re out of the relegation zone. Why the (F)Duck are you all so negative. Get a grip

It’s like a forum for children sometimes I swear, chucking their toys out the pram because they didn’t get what they wanted for Christmas.

Well said :notworthy:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:22 pm

Every. ONE. Start. Pannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniking!!!!!!

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Savigma wrote:I understand various posts throughout the season mentioning doubts about certain players as I’ve done in the past, and general generic posts about the season etc etc.

Great post.
Like you, I’m sick of reading on the whinging and whining from the usual suspects on here.