Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time to stop messing about

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:30 pm

Just sign Bradley Dack, Charlie Austin and Ramsay on an end of season loan. Probably cost in the region of £30 million but would almost certainly keep us up. Mind you from what i witnessed yesterday on my first visit for 3 seasons, the team needs major surgery in the summer regardless of the Division we are in.

Re: Time to stop messing about

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:01 pm

Bradley Dack - Blackburn wont give him to us on loan and apparently they want 15-20m for him which we more than likely wont spend on an attacking midfielder with other positions a priority

Charlie Austin - I can guarantee Southampton wont loan or sell a player to a relegation rival especially when he's only just on the fringes of their first team

Aaron Ramsey - club wont want to spend money on his wages, he's still a reasonably important player for them at least until the end of the season, the club are not making a CAM a priority position to strenghten and he more than likely would have other options to join on loan anyway who'd pay to loan him and he wouldnt wanna join us anyway to be frank.

And we need a RB.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:35 am

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Bradley Dack - Blackburn wont give him to us on loan and apparently they want 15-20m for him which we more than likely wont spend on an attacking midfielder with other positions a priority

Charlie Austin - I can guarantee Southampton wont loan or sell a player to a relegation rival especially when he's only just on the fringes of their first team

Aaron Ramsey - club wont want to spend money on his wages, he's still a reasonably important player for them at least until the end of the season, the club are not making a CAM a priority position to strenghten and he more than likely would have other options to join on loan anyway who'd pay to loan him and he wouldnt wanna join us anyway to be frank.

And we need a RB.

Tolgay arslan was a strong rumour in the summer,has fallen out with manager,and has been told he can leave,they are after a midfielder from ac milan, but need to offload him to help fund their move,could be available on the cheap,as his current transfer market value is €5m bit low imo,but would improve our midfield no end,great vision for a pass,off either foot and can play all across the middle maybe worth a look at least,champions league experience to boot also :thumbright: if we got him for €5/7m would be a bargain imho,off you go neil :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:52 pm

pick and shovel wrote:Just sign Bradley Dack, Charlie Austin and Ramsay on an end of season loan. Probably cost in the region of £30 million but would almost certainly keep us up. Mind you from what i witnessed yesterday on my first visit for 3 seasons, the team needs major surgery in the summer regardless of the Division we are in.

Where were you when we were in the championship?

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:19 pm

nubbsy wrote:
pick and shovel wrote:Just sign Bradley Dack, Charlie Austin and Ramsay on an end of season loan. Probably cost in the region of £30 million but would almost certainly keep us up. Mind you from what i witnessed yesterday on my first visit for 3 seasons, the team needs major surgery in the summer regardless of the Division we are in.

Probably down The Vetch (or Library or whatever it's called nowadays) with several other 'newbies' :laughing6:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:50 pm

nubbsy wrote:

3 seasons ago I was watching the City in the Championship courtesy of Ole and Slade. Such a memorable experience. Anyway that is beside the point. You don't have to attend regularly to be a fan and keen on them doing well. Especially if like me you have been to 500 City matches plus over the years

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:52 pm

Sven wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Probably down The Vetch (or Library or whatever it's called nowadays) with several other 'newbies' :laughing6:

Not a newbie Sven. I was watching City home and away when you were just a twinkle as they say.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Bradley Dack - Blackburn wont give him to us on loan and apparently they want 15-20m for him which we more than likely wont spend on an attacking midfielder with other positions a priority

And we need a RB.

He'd probably play Ralls ahead of Rambo, far too attacking for our Neil

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:19 pm

pick and shovel wrote:
Sven wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Not a newbie Sven. I was watching City home and away when you were just a twinkle as they say.

Didn’t you know if you do dont spend all your life on a forum your not a city fan :lol: