Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LETS ALL CALM DOWN

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:10 am

People on this forum are barking mad !
We need to get some perspective on the position we are in, the last time we were in the Premier it was a total car crash in every possible manner, we threw money about as if it was going out of fashion, we played the manager merry-go-round and had a team of spinless players who had no respect for the club or fans.

Ok wind forward five years, and we managed to get promoted last year with a team of good championship players (no big stars) we all then told that we are not going to make the same mistakes as last time, it would be a steady cautious approach going mostly with the squad that got us promoted ( oh and did I mention that we had the best manager in the championship last year !!).

We were all told by the experts that we would be dead and buried by Christmas ( Mr Sutton & Co). Well we are still not in the relagation zone, we are on 19 points and i believe we are only 14 points from safety . I believe the club when they state that we are trying very had to bring in the quality players needed to get us over that 33 point margin needed form Premier league status next year.

OK we did not have a good day at the office on Saturday but who doesnt have off days.
WE WILL PREVAIL THIS YEAR BECAUSE WE HAVE:
A Passionate experienced Manager
A great set of Fans
A Squad that will give everything for the shirt
A board that are prepared to back the club

SO LETS ALL CALM DOWN AND GET UP FOR THE BIG PUSH TO THE FINISH LINE :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :occasion5: :occasion5: