Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ NEIL WARNOCK TODAY “

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:27 am

Neil Warnock this morning chatting to City fans who were queuing for tickets for Newcastle and Arsenal Away :bluebird:

Warnock Quote.. “You cold? You all must be devils for punishment queuing wanting to watch Liverpool” :lol: :lol: Brilliant

Someone just asked any news on signings??? He replies who’s that? :lol:

Warnock also tells them it’s tough trying to get the right player at the right price,but we’ve not given up :thumbright: :bluebird:

You have to admit Neil Warnock is class with our fans :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ NEIL WARNOCK TODAY “

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:Neil Warnock this morning chatting to City fans who were queuing for tickets for Newcastle and Arsenal Away :bluebird:

Warnock Quote.. “You cold? You all must be devils for punishment queuing wanting to watch Liverpool” :lol: :lol: Brilliant

Warnock also tells them it’s tough trying to get the right player at the right price,but we’ve not given up :thumbright: :bluebird:

No denying he is great with the fans and always has been

He spoke to my daughter's briefly last season until he realised they just go to watch for the hot chocolate and hot dogs :lol: but he made the effort and he gets players to make the effort more importantly

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:38 am

RageJon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Neil Warnock this morning chatting to City fans who were queuing for tickets for Newcastle and Arsenal Away :bluebird:

No denying he is great with the fans and always has been

He spoke to my daughter's briefly last season until he realised they just go to watch for the hot chocolate and hot dogs :lol: but he made the effort and he gets players to make the effort more importantly

:lol: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:48 pm

He's certainly doing what he thinks is the best :bluescarf:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 am

Too many on hear with lack of knowledge and short memories knocking him lately. But hey ho, we had global domination before he came. Found of the Slade era me. , oh and Trollope.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:51 am

He's great, he has an opinion (just like everyone is entitled to). He spoke to my kids after on amatchday once - they were still covered in mud from their games in the morning - he took the time out to have a chat, ask them questions about how they play etc - they were in awe and couldnt believe it - made their week.

There will always be doubters in life, always be people so full of negativity it becomes depressing. Id rather be around positive people, people who have a plan and who are motivators and affect change for the better.

Neil and the team - keep on doing what your doing and we will support you regardless of whatever happens, weve seen before what happens who certain people try and divide us.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:40 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Too many on hear with lack of knowledge and short memories knocking him lately. But hey ho, we had global domination before he came. Found of the Slade era me. , oh and Trollope.

Im always happy to praise Warnock and I think he is the manager for us but that doesn't mean he doesn't make mistakes. Ive never liked the whole looking back at a players or managers record, on what they did last season or two seasons go etc . If he isn't up to it now then he needs replacing no point looking into the past....however I think he is up to it and he can keep us up even if sometimes he doesn't help himself but there is no such thing as the perfect manager. If that changed and I didn't think he was up to it I would want him replaced no matter how grateful I am for what he has done.