Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sala sightings....

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:10 am

Just spotted him in Greggs in Brecon town centre, he ordered a steak bake and also purchased a Diet Coke. :bluescarf:

Re: Sala sightings....

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:13 am

Just seen having a tour of Caerphilly Castle :ugeek:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:35 am

Just saw him with someone rumoured to be Rydogccfc telling stories at a nursery school in bridgend. :old:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Just saw him with someone rumoured to be Rydog telling stories at a nursery school in bridgend. :old:

:laughing6:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:44 am

En route now from Brecon ...to Merthyr. Latest sighting by the Storey Arms at the burger van ordering a double cheeseburger and another Diet Coke. Bloody hell he puts some food away mun!!!!! :old: Mind you he does drink Diet Coke......

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:51 am

Bananas wrote:En route now from Brecon ...to Merthyr. Latest sighting by the Storey Arms at the burger van ordering a double cheeseburger and another Diet Coke. Bloody hell he puts some food away mun!!!!! :old: Mind you he does drink Diet Coke......

Nah you're on about Tomlin, Sala prefers a SALAd :laughing5:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:52 am

Bananas wrote:En route now from Brecon ...to Merthyr. Latest sighting by the Storey Arms at the burger van ordering a double cheeseburger and another Diet Coke. Bloody hell he puts some food away mun!!!!! :old: Mind you he does drink Diet Coke......

He's clearly bulking for English football. :old:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:21 pm

Just saw him in Wilkinson Merthyr retail- buying toiletries and pot noodles

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:35 pm

Strolling down the Boulevard de Nantes.....homesick already!!!

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:23 pm

All false rumours unless he's seen outside howells school! :laughing6:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:42 pm

pembroke allan wrote:All false rumours unless he's seen outside howells school! :laughing6:

All right you got me I made my story up. :cry:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:58 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:All false rumours unless he's seen outside howells school! :laughing6:

Won't be the 1st nor last on here! :mrgreen:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:19 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I can assure that is my first story I've made up on here that I'm aware of. :laughing6:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Now reportedly spotted out on a boat on Roath Park lake feeding the ducks with his left overs from all of his munching today. Looking very thoughtful and contemplating his move to us obvz bruvz. :bluescarf: Mind you I think he will go to the cafe now when he gets out of the boat, he does seem to like his grub bruvz.

More Sala sightings to follow....... :thumbup:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:10 pm

BANANAS
are you sure it was sala sounds more like tomlin at the burger van.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:24 pm

Bananas wrote:Now reportedly spotted out on a boat on Roath Park lake feeding the ducks with his left overs from all of his munching today. Looking very thoughtful and contemplating his move to us obvz bruvz. :bluescarf: Mind you I think he will go to the cafe now when he gets out of the boat, he does seem to like his grub bruvz.

More Sala sightings to follow....... :thumbup:

You may need to ask Rydog for confirmation as that mayve been Rooney.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:26 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I can assure that is my first story I've made up on here that I'm aware of. :laughing6:

Oops meant it's not the 1st or last by people not you in particular. :laughing6:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:33 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Oops meant it's not the 1st or last by people not you in particular. :laughing6:

I'll take your word for it. ;)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Sala spotted in Asda Caerphilly buying a five pack of Cadbury Dairy Milk and an 8 pack of....yes you've guessed it, Diet Coke.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:46 pm

He was in the BlackBoy in Caernarfon last night.
He was staying at the pub and making his way to Cardiff today and signing tomorrow. ( Tuesday).
I was surprised that he spoke a bit of Welsh.
I said "Bonjour Monsieur Sala" and he replied "Iawn cont!" :( :(

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:51 pm

Come on lads
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:23 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

So kind of you even my better half doesn't take my word! :notworthy:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

So kind of you even my better half doesn't take my word! :notworthy:

I'm a true gentleman me. :D

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:02 pm

Spotted in Cafe de Nante earlier, ordered 2 croissants and a cafe du lait. :old:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:35 pm

Bananas wrote:Spotted in Cafe de Nante earlier, ordered 2 croissants and a cafe du lait. :old:

Was he with anyone who can confirm your story? Cause I saw someone similar in a giraffe enclosure at Folly Farm.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:50 pm

Last seen in the Nantes branch of McDonalds.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:51 pm

Wilkinson store in Abergavenny latest sighting. Blue paint, masking tape and a pack of flavoured condoms were his purchases - allegedly.
Sights of him eating plastic food in a McDonalds were fake news I'm afraid.....

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:13 pm

Kicking a ball around in France tonight !!!

Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:05 am

Latest reports of Sala arriving at Bristol airport on route to Weston Super Mare to buy chips opposite the Grand Pier :old:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:04 pm

Saw him last night in Dorothy's on Caroline Street ordering chicken curry & chips. Hammered.