Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Southmapton Away

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:30 am

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale?

9th Feb isn't far away

Re: Southmapton Away

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:33 am

Gravity wrote:Anyone know when the tickets go on sale?

9th Feb isn't far away

Not yet as City still got plenty of tickets left for Newcastle and Arsenal away :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:

9th Feb isn't far away

Not yet as City still got plenty of tickets left for Newcastle and Arsenal away :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

How many tickets for the Arseholes left and will they go to gold members? (I'm assuming ST holders get first shput)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:06 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

9th Feb isn't far away

How many tickets for the Arseholes left and will they go to gold members? (I'm assuming ST holders get first shput)

They should now be on sale to any season ticket holder / member etc :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

9th Feb isn't far away

They should now be on sale to any season ticket holder / member etc :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sweet haven't been to an away game yet and fancy one soon shall take a look at the rota in work. Cheers. :ayatollah: