Liverpool Home

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Liverpool Home

Postby Llan_Blue » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:07 pm

john52 wrote:Whether you like it or not people have the choice to do whatever they like with THEIR season ticket,THEy paid upfront for it and if they decide to sell a certain match ticket then that’s up to them.They DO NOT need people on here telling them what they can do with their tickets .

Might want to read the back of a season ticket card before you start with stupid rants like this.

The first paragraph reads.

This card remains the property of Cardiff city football club is non transferable and may only be used by the registered holder. Any misuse will result in the card being blocked/confiscated and any upgrade charges applied.

So no you don’t get to use it as you like. The club probably turn a blind eye if it’s genuinely being used by another city fan but i wouldn’t mind betting if a Liverpool fan gets it you’ll be fucked.
Llan_Blue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby RV Casual » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
john52 wrote:Whether you like it or not people have the choice to do whatever they like with THEIR season ticket,THEy paid upfront for it and if they decide to sell a certain match ticket then that’s up to them.They DO NOT need people on here telling them what they can do with their tickets .

Might want to read the back of a season ticket card before you start with stupid rants like this.

The first paragraph reads.

This card remains the property of Cardiff city football club is non transferable and may only be used by the registered holder. Any misuse will result in the card being blocked/confiscated and any upgrade charges applied.

So no you don’t get to use it as you like. The club probably turn a blind eye if it’s genuinely being used by another city fan but i wouldn’t mind betting if a Liverpool fan gets it you’ll be fucked.

Game, set and match.
RV Casual

Postby nubbsy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:17 am

mugsy wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Rikardo wrote:has pissed me off alot, cant get a ticket yet i have a few mates who havent been down there once this season and are liverpool fans that are in the ninian stand!!!!

What's their seat numbers

What are their seat numbers?

Cheers love
nubbsy

Previous

Return to General Chat