Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Liverpool Home

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:47 am

Been removed from Ticketing

Think its sold out already!!!!

Re: Liverpool Home

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:07 pm

Let's hope that the spare tickets are not passed onto the Scousers.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:08 pm

Wonder how many Scousers are in the home end. :lol:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:48 pm

A cretin I work with a City fan has sold his and son's ticket for £200 (£100 each) to 2 valley scouser lovers both in the Ninian stand :banghead:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:59 pm

Wow! That sold quickly!

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:43 pm

Wolfpac wrote:A cretin I work with a City fan has sold his and son's ticket for £200 (£100 each) to 2 valley scouser lovers both in the Ninian stand :banghead:

Are they on holiday or just cashing in?

That's very mercenary :(

Are they away o holiday or just cashing in? :?

The Scousers in amongst the City fans will be easy to spot though, as the only City song they'll be able to sing will be "La La La La...." :lol:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Bollux. I forgot they were going on sale although I was getting my Arsenal tickets this morning and was struggling to get through to the site. Now I know why.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Wonder how many Scousers are in the home end. :lol:

Let's hope there are a few plastics about :twisted:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:56 pm

has pissed me off alot, cant get a ticket yet i have a few mates who havent been down there once this season and are liverpool fans that are in the ninian stand!!!!

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Sven wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:A cretin I work with a City fan has sold his and son's ticket for £200 (£100 each) to 2 valley scouser lovers both in the Ninian stand :banghead:

Are they on holiday or just cashing in?

That's very mercenary :(

Are they away o holiday or just cashing in? :?

The Scousers in amongst the City fans will be easy to spot though, as the only City song they'll be able to sing will be "La La La La...." :lol:

No mate just cashing in, he was laughing about it with a few of the scousers, not a true blue if you're doing that kinder thing, wanker !!

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:24 pm

What are people complaining for? If you supported city lived in Liverpool or anywhere else in UK you would buy ticket anywhere in ground if possible, well it's same with Liverpool or any other fans! Only way can stop away fans getting tickets is to use city data base but guarantee plenty of Liverpool fans on that as well! Nothing can be done with mercenaries selling their tickets for profit that's a fact of life in football or any other event for that matter. :o

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:31 pm

pembroke allan wrote:What are people complaining for? If you supported city lived in Liverpool or anywhere else in UK you would buy ticket anywhere in ground if possible, well it's same with Liverpool or any other fans! Only way can stop away fans getting tickets is to use city data base but guarantee plenty of Liverpool fans on that as well! Nothing can be done with mercenaries selling their tickets for profit that's a fact of life in football or any other event for that matter. :o

What do you mean why are people complaining for you absolute tool.
1. We don’t want people supporting the opposite team in the home end.

2. Actual city fans can’t go to the game whilst some scouse plastics are sat in the home end.

3. Didn’t you see the video of the Man Utd fan being chucked head first over the rails.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:38 pm

Chelsea looks very close to being a sell out also

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:57 pm

Don't agree with it. But if people are allowed to sell their season tickets then I suppose if people wave a wad of cash some are going to do it.only way is to make a season ticket non transferable.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:04 pm

Sorry, I don’t understand it, part of the reason for wanting promotion is to see some of the best players in the world coming to our ground. The only way, i will miss a game us if I’m on holiday or going to a wedding.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 pm

skiprat wrote:Don't agree with it. But if people are allowed to sell their season tickets then I suppose if people wave a wad of cash some are going to do it.only way is to make a season ticket non transferable.

Another way into have big signs outside turnstile saying any opposition fans inside home end will be ejected! Obviously not in corporate parts of ground ....

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:25 pm

I'm looking for a ticket for my uncle, he's back from a 4 year holiday and hasnt been to a match since the 22nd March 2014. He really does love the city though! A seat near any set of stairs would be preferrable in case he needs to make a quick exit. Cheers aye.

:bluebird:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:03 pm

Rikardo wrote:has pissed me off alot, cant get a ticket yet i have a few mates who havent been down there once this season and are liverpool fans that are in the ninian stand!!!!

What's their seat numbers

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:21 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Rikardo wrote:has pissed me off alot, cant get a ticket yet i have a few mates who havent been down there once this season and are liverpool fans that are in the ninian stand!!!!

What are their seat numbers?

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:28 pm

Another way into have big signs outside turnstile saying any opposition fans inside home end will be ejected! Obviously not in corporate parts of ground ....[/quote]

Nah, just show em the vid of the flying Manc...

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:48 pm

If Liverpool supporters are getting tickets in the Home end it’s because our season ticket holders are passing them on probably for a profit so if any found in Home end the season tickets holders responsible should be banned?

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:What are people complaining for? If you supported city lived in Liverpool or anywhere else in UK you would buy ticket anywhere in ground if possible, well it's same with Liverpool or any other fans! Only way can stop away fans getting tickets is to use city data base but guarantee plenty of Liverpool fans on that as well! Nothing can be done with mercenaries selling their tickets for profit that's a fact of life in football or any other event for that matter. :o

you think people who have bought memberships, flexi5 and flexi5+ tickets shouldnt complain that they aint got tickets.?
its crap.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:05 am

I have a mate that goes to Liverpool games regularly.
And whilst I think he's a c**t for not supporting his home team, I at least have some respect for him for actually going to their games. Would I give him my ticket for the home game? Would I f**k!
Plastic scouse c**t.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:58 am

HarriRhys22 wrote:If Liverpool supporters are getting tickets in the Home end it’s because our season ticket holders are passing them on probably for a profit so if any found in Home end the season tickets holders responsible should be banned?

An then we lose a lot of fans

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:19 am

barryblooo wrote:I have a mate that goes to Liverpool games regularly.
And whilst I think he's a c**t for not supporting his home team, I at least have some respect for him for actually going to their games. Would I give him my ticket for the home game? Would I f**k!
Plastic scouse c**t.

He's not much if a plastic if he goes to games regularly. :laughing6:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:47 am

Amen to this!!!!

Llan_Blue wrote:

What do you mean why are people complaining for you absolute tool.
1. We don’t want people supporting the opposite team in the home end.

2. Actual city fans can’t go to the game whilst some scouse plastics are sat in the home end.

3. Didn’t you see the video of the Man Utd fan being chucked head first over the rails.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:51 am

nubbsy wrote:

haha

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:52 am

dogfound wrote:

you think people who have bought memberships, flexi5 and flexi5+ tickets shouldnt complain that they aint got tickets.?
its crap.

well ive got ameberships and could, what a waste of time

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:59 am

Whether you like it or not people have the choice to do whatever they like with THEIR season ticket,THEy paid upfront for it and if they decide to sell a certain match ticket then that’s up to them.They DO NOT need people on here telling them what they can do with their tickets .

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:42 pm

oh well another barrel of laughs this is going to be cardiff fans shouldnt be selling there tickets to liverpool fans im sorry but this is going to cause murder in the ground esp when these cardiff fans are selling there tickets at a highly inflated price majority of time . the club knows who have bought the seperate tickets if they have been sold on to liverpool fans and they act up cause trouble then ban the person who has sold on the tickets