Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I want 2 spare Liverpool tickets

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:02 pm

I was planning to get 2 extra tickets this afternoon, I didn’t expect them it to be sold out in a matter of hours. Can anyone who may have ordered 2 more than they need let me know so I can buy them off you?

I’ve just bought 2 tickets for West Ham today too, my friend and his dad have been coming with us to home games for the past 2 months, just encase anyone thinks it’s for a Liverpool fan or anything dodgy like that.

Please let me know if you have any spare I will be really grateful!

Re: I want 2 spare Liverpool tickets

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:57 pm

I can only assume you are a young lad hence holding off from the barrage of piss taking I was going to deliver, So I won't !

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:35 pm

I wouldn’t sell a ticket to any Liverpool fan from Wales.Only to a true Cardiff fan.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:03 pm

Clubfortyfourer wrote:I wouldn’t sell a ticket to any Liverpool fan from Wales.Only to a true Cardiff fan.

I'm not giving the 2 tickets to a Liverpool supporter. Honest!
I've also bought the West Ham Tickets today for the SAME PEOPLE. They don't support Liverpool I can assure you of that..

I don't know how many people post specifically for fans of other clubs, but I'm honestly after these 2 tickets for genuine Cardiff fans I swear on my life. I just wasn't thinking properly today, I kept saying to myself I'll get them when I get home, and obviously the game is now sold out so I'm a bit stuck for my mate and his dad. Genuine by the way I don't know how I can be more transparent, but I understand. Surely I wouldn't have bought these 2 tickets for the West Ham game if they were Liverpool fans? Unless they supported West Ham too :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:13 pm

Can't help you with the Liverpool game but good luck.

Out of interest how did you get those West Ham tickets for a tenner each, are the club doing a deal for it iv missed?

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:16 pm

Savigma wrote:
Clubfortyfourer wrote:I wouldn’t sell a ticket to any Liverpool fan from Wales.Only to a true Cardiff fan.

I've also bought the West Ham Tickets today for the SAME PEOPLE. They don't support Liverpool I can assure you of that..

I don't know how many people post specifically for fans of other clubs, but I'm honestly after these 2 tickets for genuine Cardiff fans I swear on my life. I just wasn't thinking properly today, I kept saying to myself I'll get them when I get home, and obviously the game is now sold out so I'm a bit stuck for my mate and his dad. Genuine by the way I don't know how I can be more transparent, but I understand. Surely I wouldn't have bought these 2 tickets for the West Ham game if they were Liverpool fans? Unless they supported West Ham too :lol:

How are the tickets £10? If they are for his dad surely 1 should be minimum £29

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:43 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Savigma wrote:

How are the tickets £10? If they are for his dad surely 1 should be minimum £29

I thought that when I bought them too! I'm not sure why but that's the price. Must be a discount as they may not be expecting a full house? I'm not sure to be honest. But yeah for the area I've booked for which is close to my season ticket, they are between £5 kids and £10 adults. Really good by the club to be fair.

Maybe they had their attention focused on the Liverpool game so didn't review their ticket prices for this one?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:35 pm

Smells like BS

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:50 pm

Just looked on eticketing. Adult West ham tickets are 10 quid. If that's a mistake get on that quick if anyone genuinely wants to come and watch City play. More likely to get something out of that game than the Liverpool one.