Sala going for a medical tomorrow

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sala going for a medical tomorrow

Postby Edwardsccfc16 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:52 pm

rhblue wrote:Don’t know what the f**k is going on now :lol: gonna have to have a word with my mate about that medical thing :lol:

No one has a clue, everyone gets told something but no one has a clue really haha
Edwardsccfc16

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Bambasbestbuddy22 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:06 pm

You sure it isn't just a fitness test for zohore maybe or for morrison who was rumoured to be in hospital yesterday?
Bambasbestbuddy22

Postby Charlie Harper » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:41 pm

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:
rhblue wrote:Don’t know what the f**k is going on now :lol: gonna have to have a word with my mate about that medical thing :lol:

No one has a clue, everyone gets told something but no one has a clue really haha

Thats right, no one knows a thing about this so lets stop saying we do :ayatollah:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby Sven » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:53 pm

That's the first thing you've got right on this (embarrassing) thread, fella! :oops:

Starting to think you've been here before (maybe still are) and it will out! ;) :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:05 pm

Funny how some people get their kicks.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Charlie Harper » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:08 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Funny how some people get their kicks.

Yeah that's true although if Sala does sign at 6pm some of us including myself will be made to look like fools

#AINTGONNAHAPPENAT6PM :thumbup:
Charlie Harper

Postby rhblue » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Don’t see any of you trying to get some information
rhblue

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:45 pm

rhblue wrote:Don’t see any of you trying to get some information

Why would we?

We don’t have interest in pretending to be ITK. Prefer to follow what the press are saying and what comes out of the club/players’ representatives.

You’ve gone from starting the topic with your “information” to saying you’re positive it would be announced by 6pm today, to we will find out if you’re right today and most recently saying you “don’t know what’s going on”. Yet you still haven’t admitted you were wrong, as you said you would.

I’d quit while you’re behind if I were you.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Postby rhblue » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:03 pm

http://skysports.tv/dCzhLG
All you doubting me f*uck off
rhblue

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:05 pm

rhblue wrote:http://skysports.tv/dCzhLG

I won’t lie, feel stupid now.

Owe you an apology for my comments, so I’m sorry about that.

Most importantly, good news for Cardiff City.

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Postby rhblue » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:06 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

I won’t lie, feel stupid now.

Owe you an apology for my comments, so I’m sorry about that.

Most importantly, good news for Cardiff City.

:bluescarf: :bluebird:
rhblue

Postby Edwardsccfc16 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:08 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:

Yeah that's true although if Sala does sign at 6pm some of us including myself will be made to look like fools

Awkward that... :lol:
Edwardsccfc16

Postby Charlie Harper » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

Awkward that... :lol:

Why would that be ?
Charlie Harper

Postby Sven » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:49 pm

Am I missing something here? :?

You stated (quote):

"My mates mum who works at the nuffield vale hospital has had information that Sala is going for a medical tomorrow"

"2pm medical booked for and should be announced at 6pm"

"I’m telling you he will be having his medical tomorrow it’s booked in at 2pm my mate mums takes the blood at the hospital so they have to tell the staff that a high priority person is coming for a medical tomorrow"

"I’m positive it’s true"

Before backing down to (quote):

"We will find out if it’s true tomorrow"

"Truely believe this, why would Sala come over her after Warnock went over there 3 times just to go back to France, he’s over to sign the deal now, it’ll be confirmed tomorrow"

"If the source is right it should be at 2 pm tomorrow at The vale Nuffield hospital and maybe signing at 6pm tomorrow"

Forever Blue then wrote (in error as it turned out):

"Everton now going to Spk to Sala"

You responded (quote): " :banghead: :banghead: "

Followed by "Don’t know what the f**k is going on now. gonna have to have a word with my mate about that medical thing"

That was all on Monday and it's now 9:30pm Tuesday? :?

All I see on your posted 'link' is the same news/detail that has been posted elsewhere and by people other than you and (in comparison to you) a lot more accurate! ;)

I think an apology is far more in order than telling others to (quote) "f*uck off" for doubting you but I'l stand corrected if I've missed something! :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby dogfound » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:54 pm

Sven wrote:

You stated (quote):

"My mates mum who works at the nuffield vale hospital has had information that Sala is going for a medical tomorrow"

"I’m telling you he will be having his medical tomorrow it’s booked in at 2pm my mate mums takes the blood at the hospital so they have to tell the staff that a high priority person is coming for a medical tomorrow"

"I’m positive it’s true"

"Truely believe this, why would Sala come over her after Warnock went over there 3 times just to go back to France, he’s over to sign the deal now, it’ll be confirmed tomorrow"

"If the source is right it should be at 2 pm tomorrow at The vale Nuffield hospital and maybe signing at 6pm tomorrow"

Followed by "Don’t know what the f**k is going on now. gonna have to have a word with my mate about that medical thing"

All I see on your posted 'link' is the same news/detail that has been posted elsewhere and by people other than you and (in comparison to you) a lot more accurate! ;)

I think an apology is far more in order than telling others to (quote) "f*uck off" for doubting you but I'l stand corrected if I've missed something! :thumbright:

I thought exactly the same.
was thrown a bit by Worcesters apology, thought I had missed something.
dogfound

Postby rhblue » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:05 pm

I was just a annoyed at everyone having a going at me I’m now sorry for over reacting to Worcester and the others
:bluescarf :bluebird:
rhblue

Postby Sven » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:37 am

dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:

You stated (quote):

"I’m positive it’s true"

Thanks. I thought it was just me! :thumbright: :laughing6: :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby Edwardsccfc16 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:47 am

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:

You stated (quote):

"I’m positive it’s true"

Had abit of a melt down didn’t he today :lol: think the missus was giving him some greef by the looks, we all have them days :bluescarf: :lol:
Edwardsccfc16

Postby Sven » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:51 am

rhblue wrote:I was just a annoyed at everyone having a going at me I’m now sorry for over reacting to Worcester and the others
:bluescarf :bluebird:

Well, you were bang out of order but at least you apologised :thumbright:

But we need to revisit your thread/posts and it is clear now you had little or no concrete information that wasn't available elsewhere on this Forum and it backfired. Take it on the chin and move on!

For clarity, I called an acquaintance of mine who works for Nuffield Health down the Bay and asked if a medical had been arranged for today (Tuesday)?

They said they said they were not personally aware but it is not unusual for City (or any other professional club/organisation) to pre-book appointments in anticipation of the 'possibility' of a medical (or other service) being required. Whether they go ahead or not is another matter

That makes perfect sense and even if a medical was provisionally booked, it wasn't a given ;)
Sven

Postby rhblue » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:56 am

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:

You stated (quote):

"I’m positive it’s true"

Had abit of a melt down didn’t he today :lol: think the missus was giving him some greef by the looks, we all have them days :bluescarf: :lol:

I’m gay actually :lol: I’m joking. Sorry Worcester and the others football stresses me out :lol:
rhblue

Previous

Return to General Chat