Re: Agreed and swap with Zohore apparently

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:17 pm

No chance

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:19 pm

https://twitter.com/JHFootballAgent/sta ... 73089?s=19

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:21 pm

Deano1 wrote:https://twitter.com/JHFootballAgent/status/1084845478368473089?s=19

Confirmed fake then. He spread a fake rumour about Huth for Huth himself to call him out.

Plus 5 years.... 55k a week.... Big gamble.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:23 pm

If that's true then it's good for us. 13 mil is effectively all it is costing because ken has done naff all for the last season and a half. Also may mean more money available for more business.

If we are shipping ken out though I feel we still need another striker.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:33 pm

That would make zohore worth less than madine at 5 mill.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:35 pm

montyblue wrote:That would make zohore worth less than madine at 5 mill.

Don't go telling anyone at Nantes that they will want more money!

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:37 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Deano1 wrote:https://twitter.com/JHFootballAgent/status/1084845478368473089?s=19

Confirmed fake then. He spread a fake rumour about Huth for Huth himself to call him out.

Yep, he also stated this.....
https://twitter.com/JHFootballAgent/sta ... 39746?s=19

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Isn't this a pisstake twitter account?

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Hope this is not true ffs. Ken has had injuries but he's not worth £13m less than Sala. We've seen that Ken has goals in him and tremendous pace. He's only 23 with bags of potential. Only on the field for a short time against Man United but his pace really troubled them. Sala almost 29 and on a 5 year contract at £50k+ per week. Not a good deal as far as I'm concerned. Hope it's a fake account.

John harriot says sala signed

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:26 pm

I don’t know if this had already been posted or if there’s any truth in what he says but John harriot football agent reckons we’ve signed sala and zohores gone the other way, but that sounds to good to be true , it’s on John harriots Twitter page but I don’t know how to put it on here.we can always hope it’s true

Re: John harriot says sala signed

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:35 pm

Hope it's not true. Don't want to lose Zohore. He needs better luck with injuries. Once he's fit he'll be fine for us. His cameo against Man United showed his potential. People forget that injuries and little niggles are very disruptive. As well as that he's generally had little support up front. He's not costing us much and has youth on his side. Sala is a big gamble and if he's shit he will set our Club back years.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:36 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:Isn't this a pisstake twitter account?

Yes

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:40 pm

Guy makes shit up. Don't believe anything he says

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:41 pm

Deano1 wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

Yep, he also stated this.....
https://twitter.com/JHFootballAgent/sta ... 39746?s=19

and of course that transfer is already done.. :lol:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:42 pm

casa gil wrote:I don’t know if this had already been posted or if there’s any truth in what he says but John harriot football agent reckons we’ve signed sala and zohores gone the other way, but that sounds to good to be true , it’s on John harriots Twitter page but I don’t know how to put it on here.we can always hope it’s true

He’s a fake agent who makes stuff up, said we were in for alexis Sánchez in the summer haha, don’t believe a word he said, especially as he said Sala deal was 55k p/w, should block him from your timeline!

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:53 pm

casa gil wrote:I don’t know if this had already been posted or if there’s any truth in what he says but John harriot football agent reckons we’ve signed sala and zohores gone the other way, but that sounds to good to be true , it’s on John harriots Twitter page but I don’t know how to put it on here.we can always hope it’s true

is he that vet bloke off the telly.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:14 pm

He’s about as reliable as Alan Nixon.

Zohore going the other way for sala

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:58 pm

13.2million and zohore going the otherway i hear. Good if true :bluescarf:

Re: Zohore going the other way for sala

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:03 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:13.2million and zohore going the otherway i hear. Good if true :bluescarf:

Not true, don’t know why this is the 3rd thread saying this because of ‘John harriot’ the agent that’s not even real has said so, the same one that said we was getting alexis Sánchez in the summer

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:15 am

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:13.2million and zohore going the otherway i hear. Good if true :bluescarf:

Not true, don’t know why this is the 3rd thread saying this because of ‘John harriot’ the agent that’s not even real has said so, the same one that said we was getting alexis Sánchez in the summer

Yeah, just seen how many topics we had on this so merged them.

As I said in my post, this bloke on Twitter seems about as reliable as Alan Nixon.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:22 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:

As I said in my post, this bloke on Twitter seems about as reliable as Alan Nixon.

Alan Nixon is an actual journalist who has made some correct calls. ‘John Harriot’ is a parody account, the guy who runs it must be creasing at the idiots on here who think it’s real.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:27 am

tonyblue wrote:Guy makes shit up. Don't believe anything he says

I bet you've never seen him and Rydogsccfc in the same room? ;) :laughing6:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:04 am

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:

Alan Nixon is an actual journalist who has made some correct calls. ‘John Harriot’ is a parody account, the guy who runs it must be creasing at the idiots on here who think it’s real.

:lol: exactly anybody who reads that twitter account and thinks it’s real clearly needs to give there head a wobble.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:20 am

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:

id have half hundred on the parody guy being the more accurate.